24hours out of med, hailey returns to work.

As Hailey arrives to 21, shes greeted by Trudy and a hug from Hank, and as she palms in to go upstairs, she gets a warm welcome from the team.

and in typical voight fashion, he asks are you sure your up to
this? you can take more time if you want? as hank goes to his office.
Hailey smiles and tells the team thank you for all that you have done
to bring me back alive

Kev: were just glad your safe.

Kim: total team effort but, it was mostly all jay.

jay: hugs hailey.. glad your back, and he asks
are you ready to work?

hailey: hell yes! she blushes.

hank: so what all do we know about the assailant?

hailey: It was 11 years ago back when i was on patrol doing a routine neighborhood drive by, and my partner at the time had sense suspious activity, and as i was his only back up and i arrested the guy for attacking my partner as well as resisting, and when we cleared the house we found way more i found out he was dealing.
so i put him behind bars.
and the guy who took me, hes his brother..

kim: so this guy is a little pissed at you?

Hailey: no the last thing he said before jay came to my aid,
he wanted me to be held accountable for my actions, whatever the hell that means.. hailey sighs.

Hank: hailey dont worry about this you did your job 11 yrs ago, if you want ill handle the prick as well as the paperwork.

jay: No, we do it by the book?

hank: Come on jay, you can trust me

hailey ponders going into the interogation room, where antonio is having a hard time getting the guy to say anything,

jay: hugs hailey, and just goes quiet, and hailey starts to tear up and tells jay thank you for not giving up on her.

Adam: sorry to intrude, but you guys have to see this...
Hailey,Jay and hank, all head to main office floor.

hailey: adam what the hell is going on?

jay: exactly what the h is going on?

hailey: laughs, your mocking me jay? huh

kim: so whats so important?

adam: um hailey? your not gonna like this, but your abductors brother is out, he made bail? well hes dealing product again.
hailey starts to breathe a little to heavy, and passes out,
as jay catches her before she hits the floor.

Kim: jay is she okay?

jay: everyone back up give her some room.  pulls his phone out and calls silvie.

Silvie: jay is everything ok?

jay: no hailey has passed out. can you dawson get here asap?

Silvie: hold on, dispatch ambo 61, suspend all calls temp, heading over to district 21.

Dispatch: ambo61 copy that will notify.

silvie: were on our way hold tight!

jay: copy that.

It typical fashion, ambo 61 pulls up to the district, and is greeted by trudy, and she says girls what can i do for you?
before they can respond, they see ruzek running down the stairs like a bat outta hell, brett, come on up,

gabby replys sarcastically, good to see you too adam, she rolls her eyes.

as they run up the stairs silvie sees upton laying down on jays lap, and asks jay, what happen? jay replys she was fine a second ago while we were talking about the case.
she mentally shut down and passed out.

as kim,adam,antonio all look on,
while hank is sitting at his desk.

gabby: we need to get her to med, have will run some tests.

jay: is she ok?

silvie: doesnt answer, but tells jay you can come along with if you want.

Adam: before you go jay, your badge, her badge, yalls weapons as well radios.

jay: thanks, too many things on my mind he shakes his head.

hank: jay go take care of her, we will hold it down here
jay: guys we will be back asap.

brett and gabby procede to wheel hailey downstairs, as trudy looks on she worries about hailey.
as jay walks downstairs with his head down and the look of concern in his eyes..