Blythe the Ghost

Name: Blythe
Age: 22
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: He/She/They (Any is fine, but I just use 'they' throughout the form)
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Personality: Blythe is rather adaptive to other's personalities. They are quite observant when it comes to people, objects, locations, etc.. They are rather stoic and calming when you first meet them. Blythe tends to be factual and blunt, rather than sugarcoating something.
Species: Ghost
Powers: They have the ability to phase through matter. They can also make themselves fade in and out of sight.
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 205 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: A scar from being slit in the throat can be seen on his neck.
Looks:

Likes: Snakes, designing clothes, company, watermelon, examining, and sewing

Dislikes: Scaring others on accident, relentless questions about their gender, denim, and the color orange.
Hobbies: Designing clothing and sewing.
Backstory: When Blythe was alive in the 60's, they were a fashion designer focused on the creation of unisex clothing, trying to branch out the basics of fashion. Back then, this wasn't commonly accepted...so Blythe was murdered by an unknown assailant for their appearance and occupation. Now, Blythe is a ghost who 'haunts' an apartment in a small town of the modern age. They've grown accustomed to the ways of the new world by the people who moved in and out of the apartment. Blythe watched friends come and go as people moved out of their apartment.
Other: None.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You had just moved into an apartment you found for cheap in a cute town. You managed to get settled for the most part with some help from some of your neighbors. One day, you decided to set up an office in one of the vacant rooms in your apartment during the night, since you couldn't sleep. When you get walked through the door, you were frozen. In the corner of the room, there was a mannequin of sorts with a suit on it, which was certainly not there before. What was unsettling was the figure working on this suit. A person with long white hair and a sweater was working on this suit. But...you swore you could almost see through that figure...like they weren't physically there.

Scenario 2: Make it up!