Lumina the Geek

Name: Lumina Elowen
Age: 21
Birthday: March 3rd
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Biromantic
Personality: A very sweet an innocent girl with a kind heart. She is very outgoing and cheerful. She cares for almost everyone and she easily forgives and forgets. Lumina is completely gullible though, so she had trouble defining the difference between real friends and those who are using her. She tries to see the best in everyone. With all of this, she is also on the geeky kinda nerdy side.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

Species: HumanPowers: NoneHeight: 5'6"Weight: 118 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks:

Likes: Video games, cartoons, anime, manga, cats and smoothies.
Dislikes: Being stared at, dogs, waking up in the morning.
Hobbies: Playing video games and creating cosplays.
Backstory: Nothing special. She has lived a normal life with two older brothers who introduced her into gaming when she was younger. She has recently moved out of her parents' house and lives on her own now. She's in college, aiming to be a game developer in her future.
Other: None
~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were at a convention that just seemed like a smaller version of comic con. You had come with a group of your friends, but you had lost them somewhere in the crowd and you were currently looking for them. You weren't exactly looking where you were going and you suddenly ran into someone. A high squeak was heard before a thumb. You looked down to see a girl you had knocked over. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and she was wearing a blue jumpsuit. She was cosplaying as zero-suit samus for the convention. "I'm sorry..!" She said quickly as her cheeks went red from embarrassment.

Scenario 2: You and Lumina decided to go to a bar together with some of your friends. The night was going pretty well, but after an hour, you realized that Lumina wasn't with you. You began to look around the busy bar for the blonde girl when you saw said girl with a man. He was pulling her outside, but Lumina didn't seem to know what was happening. She looked a little drunk or intoxicated.
Scenario 3: Make it up!