Tadashi the Demon (Closed)

Type of Roleplay: Romance, adventure, comedy, modern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Tadashi Fugimota
Age: 18...kinda...
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: October 13th
Species: Demon
Power(s): Producing and controlling fire, flight, manipulating how one sees an area for a small amount of time.
Personality: He's cunning, mischievous, and a tease. He's a daredevil but a little too much to where he could be careless. Tadashi tends to have issues taking matters seriously, and lacks the skill to 'read the room.' The demon is an absolute flirt, and will always make an attempt to sweep someone off of their feet. His confidence is a great addition with that. Tadashi truly is kind despite his cockiness, and he tried his best not to hurt others feelings.
Height: 6"4
Weight: 161 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: A five inch long scar that runs along the back of his neck. Only an inch wide.
Looks:

Demon Form

Demon Form.

Likes: Sweets, winter, messing with people, impressing others

Dislikes: The rain, being called a "monster", anything bitter.
Hobbies: Going on jogs and experimental cooking.
Backstory: You'll have to find out on your own. But he wasn't always a demon. He did something terrible to end up as he is now.

Scenario 1-(in this one, fantasy beings are normal to have around): You were heading home to your shared apartment. You shared an apartment with your friend, Tadashi. You were aware he was already home by now. You made it to the door and took your keys out, only to find that it was already open.
"Damn it, Tadashi... learn to lock the door.." you mumbled. You went inside, only to see the lights were out. You could see the outlines of flipped over furniture and that all the drawers and cabinets were open. It looked like you had been robbed. But you didn't see or hear Tadashi anywhere. You continued down the hall. For all you knew, the thief could still be in there.
"Boo." You heard behind you.

Scenario 2-(Fantasy beings aren't normal): You were just leaving a restaurant with your friend. You two had dinner together there. Your friend split off from you so they could head to their house. Your house was only a few blocks away from where you were walking. Suddenly, you were pulled into an alley and a hand flew over your mouth to keep you from screaming. A person dressed in all black, pinned you against the wall and held a gun to your head. "Wallet. Valuables. Now. Struggle, and I'll kill you." They threatened.

Scenario 3: Make up your own!