Damien the Loner

Type of Roleplay: Romance, magic-ish, modern or medieval (depending on the scenario), and drama.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Damien
Age: 18
Birthday: June 18th
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Panromantic
Personality: Very quiet and a little depressing. He's like you're cliche emo boy... from the outside. He's actually really sensitive and caring. He gets flustered extremely easily and he actually appreciates when he's spoken to. He can be a little clingy if you become close with him. You just have to see through his demeanor to see that side of him. Damien is rather soft, so he'll crumble under most affection and sweet names he's called.
Species: Neko
Powers: Can turn into a tuxedo cat.
Looks:

Likes: Hugs, cuddling, simple cute gestures, definitely sweets, baking, and obviously cats

Dislikes: Being the center of attention, people touching his ears without permission, being ignored.
Hobbies: Baking
Backstory: There's not much to say. He lived a pretty normal life with two moms and an older sister. He lives on his own now, but his family tends to stop by to check on him.
Other: None

Scenario 1, (modern): You were in your chemistry class, sitting at your desk. It was the middle of the year, and it also tended to be the most boring. The teacher was explaining a project that you would be doing for the next week. She said you would be working with your tablemate. In your case, it was Damien. The teacher passed out the paper that gave the outline of the project and then gave the class the next few minutes to speak with their group.

Scenario 2 (Your choice of time period.): You had rescued a tuxedo cat that you found in an alleyway. It just had a sprained leg, but you decided to take it in anyway. You've had the cat for the past few days and you grew a bit attached to it. One morning, you woke up to see a boy with jet black hair, a pair of cats ears, and a tail. He was sleeping soundly next to you, where your cat would usually be.

Scenario 3: Make it up!