Jay the Ex Boyfriend

Name: Jayden Gram (Nickname is Jay)
Age: 18
Birthday: October 2nd
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: He can be a little hotheaded at certain times, but you were usually there to calm him down. He gets easily irritated as well. Jayden just has a lot of problems when it comes to pushing down his negative thoughts and words. Under that, he can be rather sweet and romantic. He's very overprotective of you, even when you're not together. Jayden truly just wants you to be happy, even if he's not. Aka- yes he's a simp.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 6'4
Weight: 150 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

 Species: HumanPowers: NoneHeight: 6'4Weight: 150 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks:

Likes: Cuddling, sweets, horror movies, making you smile and laugh, and reading.
Dislikes: When you get hurt, seeing you with other guys, coffee, and pickles.
Hobbies: Cooking
Backstory: You had met Jay when he was 14 in high school. You two started dating when he was 16. You had dated for about a year before you had broke up with him. You did this because he kept getting mad at you for stupid reasons and you weren't going to deal with it. Although, now he's completely down because of the break up. It hit him hard and now he's on the quiet and sad side.
Other: None
~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were walking to your house after you had stayed at a friend's house. That is, until you heard footsteps following you. You picked up your pace but so did the footsteps. You heard them get too close so you quickly spun around but you were met with a punch to the face. You are dazed for a moment before your eyes landed on a masked figure. He had the build of a high school student and he had a backpack on. He suddenly kicked you in the stomach while you were still dazed. The fight went on until you were down on the ground. He towered over you, but not for long. A familiar figure came from nowhere and punched him hard in the side of the head. Your ex boyfriend stood there. Jay glanced down at you, a little bit of concern on his face but he looked back at the figure. The concern turned to anger as he began to fight with him. The figure fell to the ground, unconscious in the end. Jay was panting softly as he ran his hand through his hair. He looked back at you, ".. Are you okay..?" He asked you softly.

Scenario 2: It was the middle of your last year in high school. It had been about a week since you broke up with Jay, but you were doing well. You were on top of your classes and you were decently capable of social interaction. Because of this, your teacher made you stay after class to speak to you. She mentioned that a student needed some tutoring for some of their classes and she wanted you to help. You hesitantly agreed which led to where you are now. Now, you were waiting in the library for the mystery student. Soon.. the doors opened and Jay walked in...
Scenario 3: Make it up!