Clove the Lil' Biscuit

Name: Clover (Clove)
Age: 19
Birthday: April 22nd
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: From a distance, she seems to be a shy and closed off person. She tends to keep to herself and would rather stay quiet. Although, if you were to approach her, she is on the friendly side and quite easy to talk to. While she seems like a cute little shortie, she has a bite if you mess with her friends. You've got to be careful what you say though.. she can be a little sensitive. Last, she can be a little clueless when it comes to crushes on her.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 103 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

 Species: HumanPowers: NoneHeight: 5'2"Weight: 103 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Likes: Hugs, her dog, helping out her friends, small sweets, Mario kart.
Dislikes: Being snuck up on, being jump scared, people invading too much on personal space.
Hobbies: Writing stories, drawing, reading, ballet.
Backstory: Another normal life. She grew up with two parents.
Other: Has a dog named Zoe.

Scenario 1: You went to a college that majored in the arts. You were walking around on your phone, since it was your free period. It was like something from a cliché movie when a girl bumped into you. She fell on her bottom with a slight yelp and dropped her notebooks and pencils. She looked up at you for a moment and her face went completely red, but she hid it as she looked down. She began to quickly collect her things.

Scenario 2: You have been best friends with Clover for about five years now. You two always hung out and even threw sleepovers together. One day, she was hanging out your house and you two were on the couch. You were sitting while Clover was laying down with her head in your lap. This was just a normal thing that you two tended to do. You had noticed her acting a little strange today and acting a little more flustered. "Hey, Y/n?"
Scenario 3: Make it up!

Detailed Individual Roleplay जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें