Mai the Guitarist

Type of Roleplay: Modern, drama, romance.
~~~~~~~~
Name: Mai Nakajima
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age: 17
Birthday: September 28th
Species: Human
Power(s): None
Personality: Mai is a very creative and artistic person. She's also outgoing but not loud. She's calm and collective. Mai is also caring and sweet, tends to put others before herself. She's not someone who likes to hangout with a lot of people. She usually likes to stick with a small group, or even just one person.
Height: 5"2
Weight: 104 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

 Height: 5"2Weight: 104 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks:

Likes: Music, dancing, the rain, art, performing.
Dislikes: Complete silence, blood, seeing others cry.
Hobbies: Playing guitar and writing music.
Backstory: WIP
Other: None

Scenario 1: You're walking through the park on a bright sunny day. You had your earbuds in so you were listening to music as well. While you were walking, you saw a girl with two men. The two walked by each side of her and they had their hands on her shoulders. The girl looked very uncomfortable in the situation. She met eyes with you and mouthed 'please help..'.

Scenario 2: You and Mai were roommates. It had been about 6 months since you two moved in together. You were sitting on your couch, watching TV. Mai was supposed to return from her boyfriend's house any minute now. Soon, the door opened. You looked at her but was shocked when you saw tears falling down her face. There was a red mark on her cheek as well. She saw that you were looking at her and her eyes widened. She suddenly darted up the stairs. She was embarrassed.

Scenario 3: Make one up!