Rules and Form

Welcome to my Individual Roleplay, 2.0 edition! Featuring new characters, new scenarios, and a new (online) roleplayer! Basically..me 2.0... anyway! To the rules!
————————————————-
Rules-
1. You may curse, but please censor it. Ex. Shït, fück, etc.
2. Feel free to give recommendations.
3. Usually, I don't have this issue but no overpowered characters. If you're not sure what is classified as that, I can just check your form.
4. If I don't respond after two hours, you may tag me. If I still don't respond, double that. And so on.
5. No one liners. No exceptions. Please be detailed with your responses, and make it a few sentences. The more writing, the more I want to respond.
6. Try to contribute when it comes to plot. It's difficult having to come up with plots on my own!
7. Third person please!
8. If I don't answer, it's because of the following: School, I'm sleeping, vacation, or I'm bored of the roleplay.
9. Do not take control of my characters. I get simple things like if they're walking to a place together, but do not change what they think or what they personally do.
10. Due to obvious failure to read the rules, I'll now need a password when you submit your form. Password is your favorite color.
11. Never be afraid to ask me about an event you want to play out in the roleplay! I'm always open to new and interesting things to add to our plot.
12. There's a limit of doing only two roleplays at once. If you get bored of one or something along those lines, you ask to end one and start another. It's overwhelming to have one person do so many roleplays at once.
13. Have fuuuuuuun!
———————————————————
Le Form- (* means optional)
Name:
Age:
Gender:
*Birthday:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Species:
Powers:
*Height:
*Weight:
*Special Marks/Birthmarks:
Looks:
Likes:
Dislikes:
*Hobbies:
Sexuality:
*Backstory:
*Other:
~~~~~~~~
Note: Your first response is your first impression. Make it count. The better your first roleplay response, the more eager I'll be to respond.