Valencia the Assassin

Type of Roleplay: Action, drama, medieval, adventure, possibly romance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Valencia (Val)
Age: 20
Birthday: November 22nd
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: Absolutely cold hearted when you first meet her. She can come off as rude or sarcastic. She usually tends to keep quiet and ignore people most of the time. She's very hard to gain trust from and to get close to. This is because of how easily she gets irritated, so she'll just stop talking to you. She's a cold blooded killer, so you can't expect much from her. Valencia has the slightest possibility of warming up to you, if you talk to her in the right manner.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Weapon(s): A katana
Height: 5"10
Weight: 132 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: Due to her occupation, the girl is covered in scars. She had a deep one that runs across the side of her torso and another that goes over her shoulder. She had a few smaller ones, but those are the most noticeable.
Looks:

Likes: Solitude, quiet places, intimidating others, settling in higher places

Dislikes: Being intimidated, being babied, people touching her, receiving help, and feeling trapped.
Hobbies: Training
Backstory: She was raised in an assassin guild, located in a village. She didn't have parents growing up, so the guild was her family. She was raised to be cold hearted and to feel nothing when she made a kill. It had worked and she still works in the guild to this day.
Other: She is an assassin.

Scenario 1: You had just awoken in the middle of the night from your slumber. You happened to be thirsty and left your room to go to the kitchen. You went and got your water, before you heard something fall from your sitting area. You hesitantly put your glass down as you slowly made your way to the room. It was pitch black, but you didn't have anything to light the candles with at the moment. There was a slight shifting sound before you were suddenly pushed against the wall. A weapon of some sort was held to your throat. The moonlight barely came through your window, only letting you see the glint of dark blue eyes in front of you.
Scenario 2: You were walking home, late at night. You had been helping out the old woman who worked at the bakery for most of the day. You knew your family member(s) were probably worried sick. You soon came back and opened up your door. All the candles were out and an eerie silence filled the room. You took the lantern from one of the small tables and lit it. What you saw was disturbing. Pools of blood with your family member(s) in the middle. Dead. You were in too much shock to cry. Something from the corner of your eye caught your attention. You barely caught sight of a blue haired woman leaving through your window.
Scenario 3: Make it up!