June the Android

So I just finished playing Detroit: Become Human...so.. this kinda is inspired by the concept.
~~~~~~~
Name: June (June: Version B-2-7)
Age: None, but is made to look 23.
Date of Creation/Birthday: April 19th
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They/He (They really don't care)
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: She doesn't really have much of one. She's calm and mostly quiet unless spoken to. She does seem to have a caring trait that's just in her program. She obeys almost any order, unless it is pretty much impossible. Although... maybe there is more to her..
Species: Android
Abilities: Can scan environments for specific items.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: Blue LED on her temple.
Looks:

Likes: Being praised, children, obeying orders

Dislikes: Being harmed, being yelled at, seeing others
Hobbies: Cleaning
Backstory: Not much. She was built and then put in a store to be bought, along with many other androids.
Other: She specializes in tasks that require organization and caring for children and pets. She works best as an assistant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You had recently bought the android known as June. You needed her to help you keep your house tidy, so you could focus on school/work. One night, you were on your couch, scrolling through your phone. June was upstairs and she was doing the laundry. You heard something from the kitchen, but you just thought it was June, so you ignored it. That is, until you felt a hand over your mouth. Another one grabbed at your neck. Whoever this was, they were behind you.

Scenario 2: WIP