Eric the Husband

Name: Eric
Age: 26
Birthday: April 7th
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Personality: Eric is a very caring and loyal husband. He's a little overprotective over you and he can be a little clingy when it comes to cuddles. He always seems to be on the lighthearted side. Yet, he always makes time to be romantic with you.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 142 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

 Species: HumanPowers: NoneHeight: 5'11"Weight: 142 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks:

Likes: Cuddling, coffee, spending his time with you, breakfast (even though he never wakes up early enough for it), boba tea, and cats and dogs

Dislikes: Mornings, when you're mad at him, when the house is a mess, and beer.
Hobbies: Furniture building
Backstory: You and Eric had met in high school, since you had a lot of classes together. During his senior year, he asked you to prom and you agreed to go. You two dated until he reached age 20, when he asked to marry you. Now, you've been a happy couple for about a year now.
Other: You guys have a cat and a new puppy.
Her name is Daffodil:

His name is Snickers:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Scenario 1: You were usually the first one to wake up in the mornings, since Eric didn't wake up till around noon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were usually the first one to wake up in the mornings, since Eric didn't wake up till around noon. It was around 8 am and you wanted to take Snickers for a walk with Eric. Right now, you were downstairs feeding Daffodil her breakfast. When you were done, you headed upstairs to wake up Eric. You went into your room and saw Eric still fast asleep in bed. You sighed and approached him, gently shaking his shoulder. He mumbled something incoherent and pushed your hand away.
Scenario 2: You and Eric were just now leaving a cafe. He had an iced strawberry boba tea, while you had your drink of choice. You two were just chatting about what you guys were going to do today. While you were walking, some guy bumped into you and spilled his coffee all over the front of your clothes. "Sh*t! Watch where you're going!" He yelled before walking away. Eric looked pissed. And then he began to walk after the guy at a quicker pace.