Skai the Outcast

Type of Roleplay: Medieval, action, adventure, mystery, possibly romance.
~~~~~~~~
Name: Skai
Age: 19
Birthday: February 23rd
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Panromantic
Personality: Definitely the silent type. He'll only speak if spoken too. Skai is especially quiet when he's in crowded areas or groups. He actually has mild social anxiety, so it's best to avoid crowds. He's conserved but he's actually quite sweet. The white haired male tries his best to keep people's spirits lifted with calm words and some hugs, depending on how close you are with him. The closer you get with Skai, the more he opens up. He talks more and even gets a little playful with some of his interactions.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Weapon(s): He carries around a crossbow and a small pocket knife.
Height: 6"2
Weight: 148 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: Something is burned into his left eye, but is only specified within the roleplay.
Looks:

Likes: The rain, the forest, chocolate, solitude, cats, and he secretly likes cuddling

Dislikes: Being ignored sometimes, summer, crowds, being teased.
Hobbies: Drawing and writing in his journal.
Backstory: It's a mystery you have to find out. (Cliche- I know. But I like dramatic build with this character.)
Other: He's a journalist who goes to different villages. To accompany him, he has a small tuxedo cat.

Scenario 1: You were walking in the forest, heading back to the village. You had collected some plants and herbs for your neighbor, since they couldn't do it themself. As you were walking, you heard faint yelling. You tensed up and began to walk towards the noise, out of curiosity. Once you got closer, you hid behind a tree as you peeked to look at the situation. A hooded figure holding a journal was surrounded by some men. The men looked like some of the thieves that you had seen in your village before. One of them began to yell. "C'mon, kid! Just give us your damn money!"
The hooded figure didn't respond.
"Then we'll just have to take it by force..." the man smirked as the group began to advance towards him. Still, the figure didn't move.

Scenario 2: It was the middle of the night. You had just finished helping your friend pack her stand in the market place. You two separated and you began to head home. As you were walking, you saw a hooded figure speaking to one of the guards. He had a cat sitting next to his feet. You didn't think much of it and began to walk by. The hooded figure suddenly grabbed your arm. "Here they are! I was just visiting them..!" He spoke, pulling you next to him. You were extremely confused. The guard gave a suspicious glance. You were somewhat acquainted with this guard, since he spoke with many people.
"Y/n? You two know each other?" The guard questioned. The hooded boy didn't let you speak.
"Of course. We were child hood friends." He lied, letting go of you and crossing his arms.
"Is this true, Y/n?" The guard asked. The hooded boy tensed as he gave you a desperate look.
Scenario 3: Make it up!