Princess Alicia

Type of Roleplay: Romance, drama, action, adventure, medieval.
~~~~~~~
Name: Alicia Ancelet
Age: 19
Birthday: February 16th
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Alicia is very mischievous and cunning. She can tend to be flirty and quite the tease. She means no harm by it, but she loves to make others a little flustered. The white haired girl loves the rush of adrenaline, so she's always on the search for it, which usually means trying to leave the castle. Alicia can be caught off guard by those who make the first move, since that would usually be her doing. While she seems like such an extroverted person, she hides some things about herself that she'll cover up rather quickly.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5"7
Weight: 121 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: A huge and thick scar runs diagonal along her back.
Looks:

Likes: Her nightly duties, dancing (not ballroom dancing), the feeling of freedom, having no responsibilities

Dislikes: Being in the castle, ballroom dancing, having responsibilities, her daily duties.
Hobbies: Dancing, training, and writing
Backstory: Alicia a princess who isn't interested in pursuing her duties (*cough* cliche *cough*). She has two parents, the king and queen. They care about her, but rather as a princess and not as a daughter. Alicia wanted to do more than sit around, sign papers, and learn 'proper princess manners'. She felt like she had to do more for her kingdom. So, she started leaving the castle at night, but not as a princess. As a vigilante.
Other: She is a princess, but is a vigilante at night. And something simple, is that she's French.

Scenario 1: You were currently at the ball at the castle. This was a mandatory one that everyone in the kingdom had to be at. It wasn't exactly very entertaining, but people made the most of it. You were walking around the ballroom, trying not to bump into any of the couples slow dancing. That is, until you ran into someone else. You had run into the princess and almost knocked her over. You barely caught her with your arms around her waist. She just gave you a teasing smirk. "Was this your way of asking me to dance?"

Scenario 2: You worked as a servant in the royal home of the Ancelet's. Specifically, you were assigned to mainly take care of Princess Alicia. You actually had befriended the French princess, since she seemed to see you so much. After all, she couldn't really make friends outside of the castle. One night, you had forgotten to grab Alicia's laundry from her room, so you tried to be quiet as you headed inside. When you opened your mouth to apologize for entering, you stopped and your eyes widened. A woman with white braided hair, dressed in all black was half way out the window. She had a black mask that covered her eyes, but you could tell who it was.
Scenario 3: Make it up!