Jinx the Pilot

Name: Julia Sparksmen (she never used this name anymore.)
Alias: Jinx
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/they
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Jinx is quite a sassy person with a bite. She's a rather mischievous person who is an adrenaline chaser. She can be stubborn and almost childish when she stands her ground. She's very competitive, so that childishness also comes out when she takes a loss. Of course, the tinkerer is insanely creative, which leads to some questionable inventions.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 121 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: A tattoo on her left arm that crawls all the way up to her left eye.
Looks:

Likes: Racing her creations, testing out new mechanisms, creating anything that comes to mind, any real mammals left on her plant, and tinkering with anything in her free time

Dislikes: When she loses her races (which also means losing money), when her mechanisms break down, when people take her tools without asking.
Hobbies: Tinkering with her machines and scavenging for new parts.
Backstory: She was raised on some dusty old, and hot planet until she developed a want to explore. She began building her first ship, without her parents knowing about it. Jinx began to join illegal races to earn money, but her parents soon found out, so she was abandoned. Things haven't changed. She still joins the races and constantly is on the hunt for parts for her ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were a pilot that took a favor to racing as well. Something about flying high speed ships in crowded areas was exhilarating to lots of people. At the moment, you were feeling this same exhilaration as you crossed the finish line, coming in first place to a race that took place on this dusty planet. You were clearly joyful, since you earned a lot of money from this, since each racer had made a bet. You hopped out of your ship, immediately spotting another ship come in behind. The second place racer that had you on the ropes throughout the entire race. A girl in brass rimmed goggles and a half faced gas mask came out. She pulled the goggles up and onto her head, revealing dark orbs glaring back at you. It would've been intimidating...had she not looked like she was about to cry. The girl threw her goggles onto the ground and stormed off to the closest building. She couldn't take her ship and leave till the rest of the contenders finished, so she had to settle for that.
Scenario 2: You and Jinx had met on this shïtty planet about 2 years ago, and you two managed to become close friends. You spent a lot of time helping her tinker with her ship and create prototypes of a new hoverbike, when you weren't doing your own thing. Today was one of those days when you two were working on the hoverbike. You had just finished tinkering with the engine, but you knew it was nowhere close to being done. As you turned around to get some tools and wires for the next bit, you suddenly heard the engine start to the bike. You spun around only to spot Jinx on the bike. "Sounds beautiful!" She remarked. "I think she deserves a test run." She grinned mischievously, placing her goggles over her eyes. You were used to this for the most part, but the issue was...you knew that engine was unstable. You attempted to yell over the roar of the bike, but Jinx didn't quite get your message. In an instant, she put the bike into gear and rode out of the garage as fast as one of her ships.
Scenario 3: Make it up!