Ajax the Bad Boy

Name: Ajax Hennington
Age: 18
Birthday: January 17th
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: He's on the rude side when you first meet him. He's a little bit of a tease and he can be absolutely disrespectful. Ajax is a manipulative little shït and will try and get what he wants however he may need to. If you get close to him, he'll hide any kind of romantic feelings. He's stubborn, but quick witted. Last, he's a bit of a hoarder.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 155 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks: Jet black hair and emerald eyes.

Species: HumanPowers: NoneHeight: 6'3"Weight: 155 lbsSpecial Marks/Birthmarks: NoneLooks: Jet black hair and emerald eyes

Likes: Cats, little trinkets, smoking, going on jogs, and sleeping in.
Dislikes: Mornings, being told what to do, being scolded, rodents, and beer.
Hobbies: Collecting random trinkets and organizing them
Backstory: (work in progress)
Other: He has a fluffy gray cat named Misty (Short for Mischievous)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were at a college football game with some friends. Although, you didn't really meet with them, so you were just bouncing around and talking to them. At one point, you decided to go get some food, since you hadn't eaten yet. Although, you ended up bumping into someone and spilling their drink all over them. When you looked up to apologize, you saw a male with jet black hair and emerald eyes. He had his eyes narrowed down at you, "What the hell was that for, you pipsqueak?" He growled. You recognized this person as Ajax. You two had just became acquainted a few days ago at a party.

Scenario 2: You and Ajax have been dating for about three months now. You slowly became close to each other since you two had shared an apartment for two years. Now, it was the middle of the night and you were about to go to sleep after you had scrolled through your phone. Although, you noticed that Ajax still hadn't come to bed yet, so you slowly stood up. You wrapped the blanket around your shoulders and walked down the stairs to find him. Eventually, you found him outside on the small balcony. He was smoking as he stared off into the sky during the cold winter night. He looked a little troubled.
Scenario 3: Make it up!