Rin the Extrovert

Type of Roleplay: Drama, mystery, adventure, possibly romance, modern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rin Onishi
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Pansexual
Birthday: July 23rd
Age: 18
Species: Human
Power(s): None
Personality: Rin is a sweet, playful, and innocent girl. She tends to be a bit clueless at times and clumsy. She's very extroverted and will attempt to make friends with everyone. She tends to be a people pleaser, which means she'll do anything for people to like her and accept her. So her friendly exterior is like a clay mask that hides the rest of her face. She's been so adjusted to that exterior, that it has permanently mended to her personality.
Height: 5"4
Weight: 109 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: Scarred bullet wounds are seen on her cheeks. Multiple scars take place on her upper arms, appearing like odd scratches that won't go away.
Looks:

Likes: Music, sweets, cats, autumn

Dislikes: Anything bitter, vegetables, people touching her mask.
Hobbies: Dancing, figure skating.
Other: She's hiding something behind the mask.
Backstory: Rin was 10. She was a trouble child... one who despised her parents. A girl who was insane. Her real name was Rinaka Tamura. One night, as her parents were sleeping...she took a knife and a gun to their room. She killed her mother after stabbing her in the neck multiple times. Her father tackled her to the ground, taking the gun from her. Rin took the knife and stabbed him in the chest. But he didn't die without getting two shots right through her cheeks. Rin ran away from her house but was later found and was arrested. She was put into rehabilitation. She stayed there for 5 years. It worked. But it didn't change that she was staying in juvenile. She escaped at the age of 16. She got a new identity, dyed her blonde hair to a red color, and rebuilt herself. Now, all she wanted was a fresh start.

Scenario 1: You were walking out of the coffee shop with your cup in hand. You were heading to the park to walk around. On your way there, you spotted a hooded girl walking across the street. You two met eyes and she gave you a bright smile and a wave. Her smile could only be seen through her eyes since a mask covered her mouth. You just smiled and waved back. You then noticed a figure following behind the girl as she turned the corner. They seemed to be keeping a low profile. You followed, out of curiosity. You kept following them from a distance for about 10 minutes. You reached a sketchy part of town. The girl suddenly stopped and pulled out her phone. She seemed unaware of the man that followed her. You hid behind the wall of a building. As you did so, the figure quickly approached the girl. You watched as she was grabbed and taken into the alleyway. A small yelp was the only noise she could make before they covered her mouth.

Scenario 2: You had been dating Rin for about a year. Not once, has she let you seen her face. Even when you two kissed, the mask still separated your lips. You never knew what she was hiding.
You came home after eating lunch with some of your friends. You shared a home with Rin, of course. You headed upstairs and decided to take a shower. When you went inside the bathroom, you saw something that had you taken aback. Rin was dying her hair red, which you thought was her natural hair color. Along with the fact that her jacket was off, revealing many scars that covered her arms.

Scenario 3: Make one up!