Farryn the Forest Goddess

Name: Farryn Aeris
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Birthday: March 1st
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Farryn is a polite being who holds herself to a high standard. She's kind hearted and tries to help whenever she can, which can sometimes lead to her being taken advantage of. Farryn spends her life in the forest, but she holds a deep curiosity for the lives of humans and other beings outside of her realm. Farryn manages to keep a cool head in any situation, which makes her comforting to be around and spend time with.
Species: Fae
Powers/Abilities: She can fly and she can speed up the healing process of almost any living thing she touches. Although, the worse the wound, the more stamina it drains from her. She typically uses potions to help her heal things faster.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 135 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

Likes: Humans, plant life, animals, when it rains, and healing what's been destroyed

Dislikes: The destruction of nature, being taken advantage of or being deceived.
Hobbies: She likes to study herbs and plants to create potions of healing for others to take when she cannot be there.
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Backstory: Farryn was brought into the forest over 5,000 years ago, which is why her memory can be blurry about how she came about. There's many rumors of her story. A star that fell to earth, just to keep it alive. A girl that bloomed from a flower and took form. A human that embraced the world of the enchanted. It was endless. No one truly knows where she came from.

—————————————-

Scenario 1: You were just a common villager in the kingdom. A citizen who was just trying to get by. Everything changed when a damn thief had taken a stolen heirloom from the royal family, and had slipped it into your pocket, framing you for the crime. Of course, you were outlawed immediately, and practically sent to death. Guards had taken you to the canal when it was high tide and the current was fast. You were chucked into the water, and that's all you could recall. Your body had washed away through the water, and you miraculously survived, ending up in a place you were not familiar with. Your eyes opened up, and a spark of pain made an appearance in your ribs. Must've hit a boulder. You tried to turn your head, seeing that you looked to be in the thickness of the forest. Laying in a bed of soft flowers and surrounded by trees that only let the smallest rays of sun in. You almost missed it. A blonde woman of sorts, peeking around a tree trunk...

Scenario 2: Make it up