Amber the Fox

Name: Amber Benneten
Age: 15
Birthday: March 10th
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: She's a very shy and timid girl. She can get a little frightened by sudden movements or noises. She tends to be a little gullible and she puts her trust in people way too easily. She's a very sweet and innocent girl that is a little clueless of how cruel the world can be. Amber is easily made upset, since she tends to take things the wrong way. She's not going to understand a lot of the expressions spoken to her. The little fox appreciates physical affection and attention.
Species: Half fox, half human
Powers: Can turn into a small fox.
Height: 4"11'
Weight: 94 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: None
Looks:

Likes: Sewing, any kind of fruit or vegetable, sight seeing, cuddling, fluffy animals, and feeling appreciated

Dislikes: Meat, animal products in general, thunder, being yelled at, snakes, and being left alone in dark rooms.
Hobbies: Sewing
Backstory: When she was just a toddler, her parents had mysteriously disappeared from her life. She never knew what had happened to them, but she learned how to live in the woods on her own. She had spent most of her days in fox form, learning from wolves on how to hunt. She didn't like seeing animals being mauled to death though...so she traveled to the city. Amber learned things were way different there and she adapted to it. Although, she's still left a little confused on how life can be there.
Other: She is a vegan.
~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You two had met when you had returned some money she had dropped on the street and you guys became close friends. You stayed friends for about two years before she attempted to admit her feelings towards you. You ended up having to ask her out, since she had practically died of embarrassment trying to ask you. You two have been dating for about 3 months. Spring had just come now, but it greeted you with storms. Amber and you were in your shared apartment. You were on the couch when the storm had rolled in. Amber was about half way down the stairs when a large boom of thunder rang through the building. Amber let out a loud squeak and she sprinted back up the stairs in fear, almost falling in the process.
Scenario 2: You were walking through the woods, along the stream. You weren't doing anything specifically, but you just felt that this was calming. You suddenly heard an odd squeak that got your attention. You hesitantly walked in the direction you had heard it from. You peaked around some bushes and then you saw it. There was a small orange fox stuck in a fox trap. It's leg was caught in it and it couldn't move. There was fear in the emerald eyes of the creature.
Scenario 3: Make it up!