Atrix the Tattoo Artist

Name: Atrix Shighua
Age: 21
Gender: Transgender male
Birthday: November 3rd
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Atrix is pretty blunt with his opinions and his observations. Sometimes, it makes him come off as an ásshole. Then again, that isn't completely wrong. He doesn't really take into consideration how his words affect others. Atrix is factual and rarely jokes around. He doesn't understand a lot of dumb jokes either. Atrix is closed off, which makes him hard to read. If he's truly a bad guy, is hard to determine.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 141 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: His eyes are tattooed, along with most of his body.
Looks:

Likes: Coffee, tattoo art, solitude, wildlife

Dislikes: His space being invaded, getting his eye tattoos redone, crowds or parties.
Hobbies: Sketching tattoo stencils, training with firearms.
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Backstory: Growing up, Atrix grew up without a mother after she died of overdose. His father had kicked Atrix out of the house, once he had come out as trans, leading to some trauma that Atrix tried to solve through awful means. He took after his mother, diving into some of the habits that she had. It eventually drove the boy into debt though his teen years, which he had to pay through other means. Not only that, but he had to pay off his mother's debt as well. Atrix ended up joining a group of hit men, making a decent amount of cash to continue paying off his debt. Despite such a cold hearted job, he still refused to kill anyone innocent. During the day, he was a tattoo artist.
Other: None.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were walking through the outskirts of your home city in the late night. You had just finished working your shift, and the traffic had been awful earlier, so you had decided to walk today. The streets were much quieter here, which was leaving you with your footsteps. Although, there was a sudden crash. The sound of something slamming into a dumpster. Your first thought was that someone might've been drunk while walking through the alley, so you decided to take a peek around the corner. Right off the bat, your eyes went wide. Two men were intertwined in an intense combat, guns shining in one of their hands each. One man was covered in tattoos and was a little leaner than the other man, who was a little larger in muscle. The leaner one kicked away the other, immediately shooting off the gun, hitting the bulky man in the arm. An unintentional sound left your mouth at the sudden gunshot, causing the bulky man to lock eyes with you. The leaner man glanced over his shoulder, spotting you. His eyes widened a tad, and his head swiveled to the bulky man, who now was aiming a gun straight at you, finger on the trigger. The sound of a gunshot rang through the air, and you clenched your eyes, but you weren't met by the bullet. Instead, the sound of a muffled yell was heard in front of you. You opened your eyes to see that the leaner man had taken the bullet right into the shoulder.

Scenario 2: Make it up