Ch 1

"The time has come to end what we have been pushing back."

"There should no longer be a dispute."

"Saintess, you have to decide now!"

"Please, for the empire's everlasting peace...!"

I sat in the middle of the conference hall, which resembled a court, and watched them.

The men who came out representing each force all clamored loudly. And the three men who represented their respective forces were looking up at me, like brides waiting for selection*.

(T/N: The word 'Selection' here was written as '간택' in the raw, which refers to the process of selecting a spouse for the king or crown prince.)

The Ilyde Empire's prince and Swordmaster, with impressive red hair and red eyes.

'Kyle Alexis Ilyde'

He was seated in front of the Imperial Palace's officials.

"Choose me. Otherwise..."

When I saw his eyes, I started hearing hallucinations.

The long sword hanging on Kyle's waist caught my eyes, sending me chills down my spine.

And... With bright blonde hair and golden eyes, the high priest with a pretty appearance that seems to protrude from a picture, Reyhas de Elle.

Behind him were numerous priests sitting nervously.

"I've prepared a prison just for you, my goddess."

His red lips twisted into a decadent smile.

Last but not least, the young lord of Lloyd's Top, with black hair and dark blue eyes that reflect his cold-blooded personality, Cass Lloyd.

Behind him were members of Loyd's Top, the greatest company in the empire.

Reading Cass's eyes was meaningless, as he wears a poker face that never really shows his feelings at all.

"Saintess... please make a decision."

I could hear the pressing voices of the officials, and the messages of the excited gods had entered the blue window which was shining before my eyes.

[Monde, the God of Art, preaches the aesthetic value of Reyhas' appearance]

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, argues that only those as strong as Kyle can win love]

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, provides information on high-priced buildings owned by Lloyd's Top]

[Odyssey, the God of Love, performs a fan dance merrily]

It was a time of choice that I could no longer withdraw.

'How did I end up like this?'

I sighed and fell in thought.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Haa..."

As I made a sound between my soft lips, a beautiful voice which was mine but not mine flowed out.

The high ceiling with chandeliers and the luxurious interior decoration stood out.

"Are you feeling well now?"

I turned my head at the maid's voice.

"Two days ago, I was concerned that the Saintess suddenly asked me your name... I am worried because you constantly appear confused."