Ch 10

Daisy's transfer was decided to be discussed with Reyhas.

Having just finished getting dressed, I left the temple to ride a carriage.

As one can see from several ancient structures, the temple was magnificent and there were countless buildings.

White horses were seen dragging a white carriage with an Elium crest. As the coachman stopped the horses, a man in silver armor approached and opened the carriage door.

The muscular man looked at me, bowed and said,

"My name is Dwayne, leader of the 2nd Holy Knights Division. I will be the one who will escort you for today."

With brown hair, he seemed to be close in his thirties.

"Thank you very much, Dwayne."

I greeted him lightly and got into the carriage.

The inside of the carriage was more pleasant than I expected, if not as much as the inside of the van.

Sitting on a soft, velvet seat, I leaned back.

Today, I was going to the Crown Prince's 20th birthday banquet as a representative of the temple. This means that I'm different from ordinary young ladies, who need an escort as their partner.

The horses' hooves were heard inside the carriage. The 2nd Holy Knights Division, including Dwayne, began to march and escort me.

The speed of the carriage was not fast. I peered outside, looking at its path until it left the huge temple.

I've never been out of the temple so far, so I only roughly expected it, but it seemed to be much bigger than I thought.

The horses didn't run, but even at the speed of the carriage, it took more than 10 minutes to leave the temple grounds.

'I'll have to say something when I get out.'

I quietly added words to the plan.

There is a stable not far from the main building where I live, so I can often visit and learn there.

I stared at the road leading from the end of the temple, thinking that if there was a note, it would be to write down a plan.

It wasn't long before the temple, which was located in a remote place, and a street, that looked like downtown, came out.

People were pouring flowers on both sides of the road, and some of them were praying while looking at my carriage.

A saint.

A figure to be admired and welcomed by all.

A representative of God.

And...

[Odyssey, the God of Love, raises their head high]

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, coughs]

[Monde, the God of Art, leaves this scene as a picture]

I felt it before but no matter how much I thought about it, these gods were closer to being attention hogs.

"Are they really gods?"

Even though I thought about it, it was an awkward sentence structure without a subject, but I couldn't find an appropriate word.

The chat window sparkled again, perhaps the gods heard me.

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, reveals their discomfort]