Ch 22

“Hey, girl.”

“Get up right now.”

I was in a deep sleep, but then the children’s voices rang in my ears,

“The server was bombed, but you’re still asleep?”

I frowned and returned to sleep. But their small hands did not stop shaking my body, so I ended up waking up and had to raise my eyelids.

“Damn it, the gods are out of control. Those lunatics are thundering.”

“Open your eyes! Won’t you take responsibility if the server falls at this rate?”

I’m sure I slept in my room, but the place where I was lying had a completely different feeling.

‘Where am I?’

When I woke up, I saw the children who woke me up and a different space was now surrounding me.

It was different from the concept of a spaceship that I was familiar with, but it was an ultra-modern space with the same feeling.

It was so enormous and dark that I could see nothing in front of me properly. But a blue light was leaking from one place to another, so I could distinguish objects before my eyes.

I don’t know if I could still call it a bed, but it was just a floating bundle of light; the floor was as deep and black as the universe, but it was hard.

And… there’s a boy and a girl in front of me who looked six or seven years old wearing unique long-sleeved clothes, floating, and staring at me.

“Who are you guys?”

As soon as I saw them, I knew they weren’t humans.

No area or superhuman beings like them would be in any human-like place I know of.

“We are…”

The boy answered me with his chin up,

“The administrators of this world. Beings who are apart from the God of the Beginning.”

‘God of the Beginning?’

And, administrators, what is that supposed to mean?

I found myself in a strange position.

“And also the scouts who brought your wandering soul to this world.”

“You brought my soul?”

“It might be easier to understand that in your world’s terms, think of it like a system. We’re admins, I’m Len, this is Van.”

Seeing me with a perplexed expression, the girl named Van first spoke up,

“Let’s set aside the details due to the situation.”

The girl said, taking out a white sheet in haste,

“If you sign this first, I’ll get straight to the point.”

Then Len hurriedly pulled out a paper from his back.

“M-mine too!”

I looked at them alternatively with puzzled eyes, and the two children pressed me again.

“We don’t have time!”

“Hurry up and do it!”

I was taken aback and received two blank papers from the children.

I read it carefully, but there wasn’t any indication that it was a contract.

‘Wouldn’t it be fine since it’s blank?’