Ch 47

“Saintess.”

Daisy’s soft voice called me.

But I just sat on a chair and covered myself with a blanket, pretending not to hear her.

“I replaced the smashed bed.”

Those words suddenly made me angry.

I cried out in a shrill voice,

“Do you really have to put it that way?”

“Yes?”

Smashed! Do you really have to say it like that!”

Since this morning, my face has been burning. Daisy poured fuel into my shame with short words.

This was all because of Ciel’s blessing.

[Oman, the God of Benevolence, loves your heated face]

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, blushes as they recall the broken bed]

“Be quiet.”

“Yes?”

“No, not you.”

I had a dream last night.

As I rode a horse through the forest, a group of black-clad bad guys appeared and pointed their swords at me.

With my hands blocking the sword, the blade shattered as it made contact with my hand thanks to the mighty blessing of destruction. And I thrashed them with my bare hands.

‘They passed out with my hands, so there’s nothing much to it…’

Maybe I really focused my energy on my hands while I was asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, one side of the bed was sloping and the other had a large hole in it.

“Saintess, it will break if you toss and turn a little. Don’t be too shy.”

I sighed as Daisy smiled brightly. Her body looked fine, as though nothing had happened two days ago.

“Have a meal. The warm soup will cool down.”

I got up and sat Daisy down instead.

“Sit down for a second.”

“Saintess?”

Daisy asked and sat with a perplexed look.

“You came back from the dead. Must you really go out and make me feel uncomfortable when you should take a break?”

“But I’m really fine. The Saintess healed me. You also bought me a delicious strawberry mousse cake yesterday.”

“Fine. I won’t accept no as the answer for the special treatment I’m giving you today.”

I grumbled as I handed the spoon to Daisy’s hand.

Her complexion was good as if there had been no attack, but I couldn’t stop worrying.

Dazed, Daisy paused without holding the spoon,

“Would you like to take a morning walk in a little while?”

I nodded at Daisy’s question. I was nervous, so I should go get some fresh air in the morning.

Apart from what happened to Daisy, there was one problem I’m facing.

I was discovered to have divine powers, and now I’m being treated like a real saint.

The plan to escape and become independent before Camilla appeared was based on the hypothesis that I was a fake saint who was indifferent to the male leads.