Ch 29

Clank clank.

As I cut the meat for dinner, I paused.

Ever since I heard that from Reyhas, my whole mind had been preoccupied with the new saint.

After all, Ariel wasn’t a real saint and I was prepared to leave before Camilla, the protagonist of the original story, appeared.

But it should be five years from now, yet she already showed up?

‘Was it the Tiago District?’

No, if I’m not mistaken, the hometown of the original heroine, Camilla, was Ares. Looking at the map, Tiago was at the complete opposite end.

Somehow, I didn’t feel good.

When I lost my appetite, I told Daisy to eat and opened the store function.

[Relics]

Camilla, the protagonist of the original novel, manifested her powers after receiving the sacred item ‘Antonio’s Pendant’ from Reid, the God of Eternity.

[Antonio’s Pendant] [1/1]

[Not available for sale: This item is not supported]

I went through the store and the item was still there.

When this item is removed from the items for sale, perhaps that was when Camilla awakened.

So, who is the girl who has manifested her divine powers in the Tiago District?

“Gods, do you know anything about the saint from Tiago?”

I asked the gods, but they remained silent.

There were two cases when they didn’t answer my questions.

Either they don’t even have the slightest bit of interest, or they couldn’t answer because of some restrictions.

“Hmm.”

Anyway, even if it isn’t Camilla, if there was a girl who has manifested divine powers, I would have to vacate my seat and leave the temple sooner than I thought.

The White Rotunia that Reyhas broke came to my mind.

“Even if that child comes, nothing will change. You will stay here.”

I was wondering what Reyhas was thinking. When he delivered the news, he said that I would still continue to be in the temple.

“Is he going to lock me up in a dungeon or something?”

I felt a chill down my spine when I imagined Reyhas’ face smiling at me outside the bars while holding a white Rotunia every day.

“Haha, no way.”

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, says that your guess is not wrong]

[Monde, the God of Art, tries to shut Hesed’s mouth]

[Odyssey, the God of Love, blushes while talking about the dangerous taste of love]

You guys were quiet when I asked you questions.

Blurring the sparkling windows that were teasing me, I shook my head and erased useless thoughts.

But Reyhas, he can’t possibly do that when he’s a high priest.

It was getting late at night, so I thought it would be better to go to bed.

I don’t think I can sleep well due to the noisy atmosphere outside, but I couldn’t spend the night at the night market for two days in a row.