Ch 14

After passing several winding alleys, a huge three-story building with a sign reading ‘Lloyd’s Top’ could be seen.

‘Lloyd.’

I remembered this name from the original story very well.

‘Cass Lloyd’, one of the three male leads in the original story, and is also the empire’s largest company’s name.

Because he was the successor of this company.

He was still a successor, yet he was already like the actual manager who inherited and operated the company from his father, the current head.

Of course, I wasn’t here to meet him.

He was the only one of the three male leads who had no contact with Ariel, and I had no intention of meeting him.

I just came here to take advantage of the fact that the Lloyd’s Top is buying a variety of rare items and that they have many talented appraisers. I have to get the right price for this dagger.

“May I ask what your business here is?”

A guide politely asked me when I entered the lobby of the company.

“I came because I have something I want to sell.”

I showed him the old dagger.

“There is an appraiser when you go up the stairs, you can get the appraisal and decide whether to sell it or not.”

Indeed, there seemed to be a systematic process.

I went up the stairs he showed me and entered a large room connected to it.

When I entered the room, I sat in front of the desk of the person with an exotic dark skin wearing a turban cloth. I greeted him and handed him the dagger.

“I want this dagger to be appraised.”

“If it’s appraised but you are not willing to sell it, you will still pay 5 francs for the appraisal fee, is that okay?”

“Yes, it’s okay.”

He held the dagger I won on his hand and began to examine it carefully.

The dagger on his clunky fingertips seemed normal to everyone, but I decided to believe in Monde.

“……”

There were various tools on his desk, such as magnifying glass and a horizontal meter, which he used to examine the dagger several times.

It was a careful observation that was not worth 5 francs for an appraisal fee.

“This is a good item.”

I soon heard his voice.

My heart began to pound.

I thought that the opportunity to turn my life around is in front of me.

The overseas cases I saw in the news passed through my mind.

“The purity of the dragon bone is quite high.”

“Is that so?”

[Monde, the God of Art, shrugs]

I asked, thinking that I would raise a statue of Monde once I made a lot of money,

“So what’s the appraised value?”

“It’s not old, but the value of the dragon bone is greater than the value of the dagger, and with this weight, I think you can hit up to 300 francs.”