Gore

-Zim's POV-

Whatever spell or force I was under in that dungeon had faded now, and I no longer saw my precious little Gir, but some blue-skinned fuck instead. I seemed to have been removed of my garments while under the strange force, and now I was in a rather awkward predicament.

The being was talking to me, but I could no longer understand it. Although seeing as he was undressing too, I could only fear the worst. My arms and legs had been bound, so there wasn't too much I could do. But that would not deter me.

I could still taste Dib human's blood in my mouth, and I found it soothing to know that he was bleeding in some cold, dark dungeon. Serves him right for kicking me. A harsh slap to the face brought me out of my thoughts. I sighed and rolled my eyes, not that anyone this thing could even tell.

I guess I'll just have to bite Dib again later.

-Dib's POV-

I have been watching such a weird sense foenlike a minute now, yet I was to scared to say anything. I may have also been very intrigued, if not jealous that blue alien bastard got to see what Zim's naked front looked like.

Of all things, I started day dreaming when I heard a slap. I looked up at the two quickly, about to intervene when Zim, bound and all, lunged forward and snuck his teeth into the opposing alien's neck. My eyes were wide as carnage quickly covered the room. A purple goopy substance was everywhere. I stood up, and stepped I to the room. Zim must have seen me becuase he suddenly stopped biting and sat up. He turned to look at me, and surprisingly, his scowl faded and in its place was his unique smile, still crazy, but somehow a bit more gentle.

"Dib! You came to me? I thank you for saving me a trip back to the dungeon. Come here." I gulped and approached cautiously, mostly not wanting to slip on all the guts spattered all about.

Once I reached the strange bed, Zim turned his whole body to me, and I averted my eyes quickly. He was covered in the alien's blood head to toe. I took my black jacket off and wrapped it around him. He seemed confused about my action, though I thought it was self explanatory.

The burning in my leg suddenly came back and I winced. For a split second I could have sworn Zim looked worried. "Untie me, fool!" Zim spat angrily, flailing about to remove my jacket that rested on his thin shoulders. "Alright, alright! Give me a second!" I looked around for something sharp and then stopped. Stupidly remembering the spear I had brought with me. I made my way back to the spot I had been hiding and grabbed the spear.

There didn't appear to be a switch to turn the electrical part off, so I just cut the ropes quickly, apologizing each time Zim was shocked. He seemed irritated, but didn't lash out as I had expected him to.

He rubbed his wrists before suddenly grabbing the spear from me and standing up. I avoided looking at him again, grabbing my jacket and holding it up infront of him. "Wear this, please..." Zim looked at me and scoffed. "Why in the world would I wear your human rags?" He said in disgust before pushing past me and walking into the other room. Sighing, I reluctantly followed, jacket in arm.

I made sure that if I had to look at him, it would only be his top half. My eyes really wanted to stray though. Zim was rummaging around the room, and though I had no idea what he was doing, I didn't bother asking.

"Dib." Zim called suddenly. I stiffened up. "Y-yes?" He turned to look at me, wiping some of the purple goop off his face and then licking his lips slowly. "Let me bite you again."