Feelings? Couldn't be.

Zim sat on his throne aboard the mothership, seeming very perplexed. He stood abruptly and those around him cowered in fear. He ignored them and strode off to the restroom. Irken bathrooms were simple, but Zim did add a mirror to his personal chamber for his increase of self observance. He looked at himself in the mirror. He still looked the same, but he could tell there was something different. He pulled a frown and stuck out his tounge.

"cursed thing, who told you that you could act on your own?"

The tounge didn't reply.

"so that's how its going to be?! Giving ME the silent treatment?!"

He was about to strangle the poor appendage when a light knock came from the other side of the door.

The door opened and Gir walked in. "Pardon the intrusion, but you're acting up again. Please come take your medicine." Zim slouched slightly then followed the robot out. An odd feeling washed over him and out if nowhere he plucked the small robot up and cuddled it."Sir, you must take your pills now, you don't want your condition worsening."

"But you're just too cute!" Zim chirped, swinging Gir around.

Gir seemed surprised by this sudden change in attitude, and decided to give it a try. "Okay calm down now. How do you feel about Dib?"

Zim paused and looked at the robot. "D-Dib? Ehh don't be silly, I have to de..de-umm.. destroy him!"

"I'm picking up a faster heart rate. You're also blushing and avoiding contact. I'll add this to my database." Gir said to no one in particular. Zim set the robot down but before he could think of what to do next Gir interjected, " you also seem to be getting..excited."

Zim looked down and ran off to the bathroom quickly, his face a deep shade of green. Gir stood there for a moment, then smiled.
He left the room and made his way to one of the pods. He had a human to visit.

Zim sat in the bathroom nearly in tears by the frustration and odd sensations he was feeling out of nowhere. Feelings? Couldn't be.

On earth, Dib sat at the kitchen table, miserably eating some cereal. He saw a pod fly outside the window and was fearful but happy for the encounter he'd have with Zim. He ran upstairs and climbed on to the roof. There the pod was, but when the capsule opened, Gir came out instead.

"Nice you to wait for him. I've got some news for you so listen close."