We meet again..

The Armada was on its way to conquer a planet by the orders of their new tallest, Zim. As planet Earth had come in view, Zim gave a grin. 'my mission may have been a fraud, but I will still follow through.' Zim gave a chuckle as he tore purple's head off the spear at the side of his throne. Some of the crew members that witnessed this began to shutter. They knew better than to disobey their new leader, but sometimes they would silently judge.

Zim slowly looked over one of the dead irken leader's head before he stabbed it back on the steel spear and called for Gir. With some proper adjustments to his loyal servant, the now red-eyed robot with many physical upgrades along with a few mental, Gir functioned as a regular S.I.R bot would. The robot was allowed to still be his crazy self like he used to when he wasn't on duty. Gir climbed onto his master's lap and cuddled with him.

~Zim's POV~

As my precious Gir climbed onto my lap I stared at the planet that was growing ever closer. Nothing would keep me from my goal. I placed my hand on the back of my head and traced the wide abrasion of scar tissue with my index finger. This scar had to be one of my worst. "Gir, prepare your battle sequence mode," I said while lightly tossing him off my lap. With a salute, Gir's blue eyes turned crimson and he started getting engulfed in spikes and weapons.

It's time I made this miserable planet onto my own. I looked at the control panels to see one of my workers staring at me, their last mistake. "you dare look at me?!" The Irken quickly turned away but it was already too late. His life wouldn't be spared. I sat up from my throne and my Pak limbs activated.

He fell to his knees and pleaded for his life, but I only grinned and ran one of my Pak Limbs through his head. As his lifeless body lay there twitching, I smiled in content and my pack arms retracted and I walked back to my seat.

By now we had successfully reached Earth's gravitational field and remained just on the outskirts. "Are the invaders ready?" I questioned. The commander gave a salute signaling it was okay. I dismissed him and readied my enhancements. "I'm going there first, if any of you leave me or begin the invasion without me, you will pay dearly." I grinned at the thought of the many I'd end up murdering on this ship anyways.

As I got into one of the small pods I awaited Gir to come too. Once he came around the corner he leaped into my lap and began working the controls while talking about waffles and evil monkeys. "I LOVE YOU MASTA!  ARE WE GOING TO VISIT THE DIB-HUMAN?!" Gir squealed while exiting the mother ship.

As we descended to Earth, I pondered at Gir's words. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give that human a visit. Heck, he could be the first one I kill. "Gir! Take me to Dib-stinks house!" I commanded. Our direction swiftly changed and I got slammed against the side of the pod. "Sorry master. I'll be more careful with my turning." Gir said while steadying the pod.

I saw Dib-stinks house ahead and gave an evil grin. Today I'd get rid of that pest once and for all. We landed on the roof of the house and turned on the invisibility. As I got out with Gir in my arms I got my Pak's limbs to lift me up as we began to crawl down the side of the house to Dib-humans window.

Once we reached the destination Gir shot a beam from his hand cannon and shattered the window. A panicked male scream could be heard inside the dark room.  I smirked knowing just the human that had screamed was none other than my enemy, Dib.

~Dib's POV~

I was staring at a picture I had secretly snapped of Zim. Sure it was only his disguised form, but I could care less. I was looking at it for hopes that one day he would return. As I sat at my desk drooling over the picture, a loud sound of glass shattering woke me from my fantasy as I let out a scream and awaited what had broken my window to show itself. I was thrown off by vaguely familiar laughter.