Net

Dib watched as a hatch was raised for the ship's entry, and he moved it in and watched as it landed as gravity was turned on in the room. He was unsure if there was oxygen, so he decided to wait in his ship. He waited for what seemed hours, but when he checked his watch, it had only been five minutes. he frowned and decided to take the chance. He opened the car hatch and took a breath.

He sighed in relief as he felt the air in his lungs with each breath. He walked up to the door and then paused. he wasn't ready for what was waiting behind the door. He highly doubted he would be welcome with open arms.

"More like a knife to the stomach..." He whispered to himself, expecting the worst. He was about to open the door when he remembered the bags from the convenience store. He walked back to the ship and grabbed them, making sure everything was still inside.

With a final deep breath, he walked back to the door and hit the open button. He was met with Zim's startled face in front of him. They both stared at each other for a moment, unsure of the other's motives, but finally, Zim made the first move.

"Those look heavy, let me get them for you." Zim locked his eyes on the bags and took them from Dib then motioned for him to follow. Dib was unsure what to do, so he stayed quiet. The thing that got him the most was that those bags weren't heavy at all.

"Where are we going?" Dib said just loud enough to be heard.

"Ehm... My chambers I-I suppose..." Dib could see the Irken's face turn a darker shade of green.  It was cute, but he suddenly got a gut-wrenching feeling and became more aware of his surroundings.

The walls were lined with guns pointing at him, and some guards shakily pointed spears at him and followed the two. He turned to face up front again, and this time took a look at the large scar on the back of Zim's head.

In just a split second he flinched, having gone up and traced his finger on the scar, his hand had moved on its own. Zim instantly dropped the bags and whipped around, backhanding Dib in the face harshly.

"How dare you lay a hand on me!" He growled, soon turning away and walking again, leaving the bags on the ground. Dib held his throbbing cheek, tearing up from the pain. "It was an accident, Zim! I swear!" His voice cracked a bit as he quickly ran after Zim. The guards stayed back, looking at the bags and soon smiling excitedly, collecting all of the contents and scurrying off.

Moments later, Dib was blinking in confusion. Just a moment ago he was following the Irken, and next, he was forced onto a bed-like structure...

Something wasn't adding up.