A Bit of Intimacy

-Dib's POV-

"Absolutely not! My leg is killing me from the first time you bit me!" I shouted. Zim just smiled and walked closer, putting his hands on my shoulders and giving them a squeeze. He leaned in, and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Then I'll be gentle this time..." he whispered in a soothing tone. His voice sent a shiver down my spine, and I felt suddenly more nervous than a few seconds prior. His lips softly touched my neck, and then a sharp pain set in. I gasped and then yelled out in pain as Zim sunk his teeth in further his pace slow and steady.

I clenched my jaw and stood there, not wanting to be discovered by any of the other aliens. Zim slowly slid his hands off my shoulders and down my arms before grabbing my wrists. He squeezed them tightly before letting his grip loosen.

The pain soon became a bit more tolerable, seeing as Zim wasn't  mauling my neck like he had my leg. Zim soon eased up and pulled away, licking his lips again with a satisfied smirk. "Much better. I prefer tasting your blood than any other creature's."

"Thanks?" I replied, uncertain as how to respond to that comment. I could feel warm blood flowing down my neck, and became concerned. I tore one of my arms away from Zim and out it up to my neck. I was bleeding... a lot.

-Zim's POV-

I watched Dib feel his neck and his eyes widen. I let go of his wrist as he suddenly plummeted to meet the floor. He hit with a most amusing thud. I squatted down and looked in admiration at the blood pooling around his head. After a moment or two, the amusement was gone and I felt a strange feeling in my chest. I had felt it before, and when I asked Gir about it, he responded with the human word, anxiety.

I grumbled and lifted Dib up a bit, setting his head on my lap as I worked up a good bit of saliva. Not my favorite thing to do, but it should slow if not stop the bleeding. Stupid human weaklings. They bleed and die so easily.

I miss my little Gir.

-Dib's POV-

I could feel something on my neck that slowly brought me out of my unconcious state. It felt nice, like being licked by a puppy. My eyes shot open and I saw Zim above me, swishing something in his mouth. Before I could ask, he leaned down and began to lick my neck, leaving obvious trails saliva on me.

"Ew ew ew!!!"

I pushed him away, only to push myself to the floor instead. He looked at me, then made a face. Why was I on his lap?? He still doesn't have any clothes on!! I sat up and began crawling away quickly, only to have Zim grab me by the collar of my shirt and yank me back to him, wrapping my in his arms. I was sitting on lis lap again and he nuzzled his face into my neck, the side he hadn't bitten.

I sat with him a moment, not quite sure how to react. He began to stroke my head softly, playing with my hair a bit. "Hair is what you call this stuff, right? It's so soft. My human disguise wasn't like this." I still remained silent, starting to feel awkward. He was speaking gently, it was strange given the certain circumstances and his personality.

Zim went back to hugging me, and I could hear him doing that strange purring again. "Dib, I think I... what's the word..." Zim suddenly sounded frustrated. I couldn't help him because who knows what he's thinking, besides Gir maybe.

"Uh, Zim-" one of his hands shot up and clamped over my mouth. "Shut up." He growled angrily. I nodded, but his hand stayed over my mouth. I had half a mind to just bite it, but decided against it. "If you must make noise," He started suddenly. "Then make those noises you made when I was licking you." He said in a dead set tone.

I blinked, mind short circuiting for a moment. I made noise? What kind of noises?? Zim laughed, and two of his slender fingers forced their way into my mouth. I gagged and tried to move my head away, but Zim was firmly placed. "Come on, make those sounds again for me~..." he chuckled.

"I don't even know what it sounded like! How am I supposed to know?!" My words were muffled from his fingers, and he just started laughing manically and leaning into me, licking my neck and jamming a third finger into my mouth. "Then I'll just get you to make it again! Make the sounds, Dib, do it!" He yelled, his other arm holding me tightly to him.

I bit down on his fingers in confused panic and he hissed in pain, shoving me off of him and standing up. I rolled away as well and got to my feet. We both eyed eachother for a long while, and then Zim was the first to lose interest, scoffing and picking up the spear again. "Stupid human. Have fun in your new home." He said coldly before jabbing my left thigh with the spear and shocking me until I collapsed.

He then walked out, disapearing behind the invisible doorway without so much as a glance back.