CANON EXTRA: Interrupted

This takes place between IOTH and RTH, when Can is about 3 years old.

~~~

*Tharn's POV*

Pinning my mate to our mattress, my eyes glow at the spectacular sight before me. Type is stretched out so beautifully beneath me, his back arching as he whimpers helplessly.

"Tharn," Type whines. "Stop teasing and fuck me already."

I chuckle softly. "Can't I take a moment to appreciate how sexy my mate is?"

"No," Type responds flatly. "We need to be quick, before Can wakes up."

I grimace at the reminder of our son. Ever since we adopted Can, it's been increasingly difficult for me to find time alone with my love. Toddlers require a lot more attention than I expected, leaving very little time for us to even sleep. Between working and taking care of our son, I feel like I hardly get to see my mate anymore and it breaks my heart. Type rocks his hips towards me, knocking our cocks together and making me growl low in my chest.

"So impatient," I tease huskily, brushing my fingers along his already dripping hole. "And so wet for me. Are you that eager to take my cock?"

Type's cheeks flush dark red. "S-Stop..."

"Stop?" I tilt my head to the side, pulling my hand away. Type's eyes widen and he grabs my hand.

"N-No! Don't stop, just stop teasing me. I don't want foreplay, I just want to be fucked."

Smirking, I brush my lips along the sharp definition of his jaw, making him shiver. "I'm not just going to fuck you, Type."

His brows furrow. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't bear to have my cock outside of your pretty little hole. Until your voice is hoarse from screaming my name. Is that what you want, pup?"

"Yes," Type moans, wiggling his hips with need. "Fuck me up, Alpha."

Growling, I roughly grip his hips and yank him flush against me. His slick is already leaking profusely from his pink little hole, which is clenching with the need to be filled. Type cries out a lewd moan when I shove two fingers inside of him, preparing him to take all of me.

"Not enough," Type pants, his words slightly slurring. "Need you, need your cock."

"Your wish is my command, pup," I promise, withdrawing my fingers to position myself at his entrance. The head of my cock presses against his hole; his slick gushing out and wetting my shaft. Right as I begin to push in, a knock at our door makes us both freeze.

"Papa?" A little voice calls out from the other side of the door, making me curse under my breath.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Type groans, flopping onto the bed in defeat. Pulling back, I cover my mate with the blankets before throwing on a robe and opening the door. Can looks up at me with wide, watery eyes, and my heart aches for him.

"Can, what are you doing out of bed?" I softly ask the three-year-old.

"Papa," Can whimpers, reaching up with grabby hands. Stooping down, I lift my son in my arms and cradle him.

"What's the matter?" I coo as Can tucks his head under my chin.

"Bad dream," he whispers. I frown, kissing the top of his head. "Can I sleep in here?"

I glance back at Type, who gets the message and quickly slips on a pair of sweats. Once he's decent, I carry Can into the bedroom as my mate changes the sheets.