Q&A pt. 2

Gumbie (Author)

Q: How long have you been writing?

Gumbie: I started my first Wattpad story in November of 2019. That one is "Never Again" and it's a Yoonmin story. I almost stopped writing after that book because I was putting so much effort into it, and it wasn't getting hardly any reads. But I stuck with it and I'm really glad I did! Before Wattpad, I only wrote stories for college assignments, and short stories that never left my computer.

Q: How old are you, and where are you from?

Gumbie: I am 22, and from the USA

Q: Where do you get your inspiration?

Gumbie: For "It's Only The Heat", I had to read a lot of BxB werewolf stories. That's how I discovered the wonders of slick (there are some really good wolf books in my reading list btw). As for the story lines, I just write what I would enjoy reading.

Q: When do you update?

Gumbie: Whenever I have the time and energy. I have a baby, a job, and hobbies that also take up my time. I'm on maternity leave right now so I have more time, but when I go back to work in May, that'll change. But hopefully this story is finished before then.

Q: Are you a writer by profession?

Gumbie: Nope! I'm a photographer, and I perform musicals with a local theatre company. I also help out with my in-law's company.

Q: Will you be including the one shot version of "It's Only The Heat" in this story?

Gumbie: Actually, no. The one shot was written to be just that; one single chapter. I've used that same concept where Tharn is the alpha wolf in love with Type, and Type is the omega that doesn't want a male mate. This book is the expansion of that concept, so it won't be the same or end the same.

Q: Will you include the Tharn/Type/Techno one shot in this story?

Gumbie: Uhh no. Techno has found his mate, and a threesome between those three would make things awkward for him. You can check it out in my one shots book, "One Shots By Gumbie", the chapter is up now!

Q: Can you make the situation between Type, Tharn, and Lhong easier? I don't like conflict.

Gumbie: Nope. Lol sorry. I like angst. Although I won't make it super angsty. I'll save that for my other books. Plus, a good story has conflict. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much of a storyline. "TharnType the Series" had a lot of conflict, and you all enjoyed that, yeah?

Q: Can you make it more romantic between Tharn and Type? Poor Tharn hasn't had any romantic or friendship moments with his best friend in ages.

Gumbie: Yes! The story needed to develop before the actually romance could start, but now we're getting there! I'm actually really excited to start writing about their happy times. 🥰

Q: Will there be any more scenes from Tharn and Type's past?

Gumbie: I can do that! I'll make little flashbacks about their childhood.

Q: Will there be a side story about Champ and Team?

Gumbie: I'm not going to write any side books, but I can talk more about their characters in this story. Also, if you guys want, I can write little extras at the end with the side couples' first times, or when they completed the mating process. Basically, just some extra smut for the side couples.