-17- 🌘 Give Me All Of You

[A/N - Hold onto your holy water, people. This is a big one]

"You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you"
~John Legend, 'All of Me'

~~~

*Type's POV*

We barely make it through the door before Tharn is hauling me up into his arms and slamming me against the wall. I moan loudly, the rough treatment making my cock pitch a tent in my pants. It's a miracle we made it off the beach and through the car ride without tearing each other's clothes off.

Tharn roughly kneads my ass, and I wrap my legs around his waist. Using the strength of my legs, I grind against Tharn, bouncing up and down as if he was already fucking my hole with his thick cock.

I can feel him, already so hard and heavy against my thigh, pulsating with the need to be inside of me. Our lips slam together, hungrily tasting one another as our tongues roam wildly.

Ecstasy.
That's all I feel when Tharn growls possessively as his lips claim mine.
Not fear.
Not hesitation.
Just pure ecstasy and desire for the man cradling me in his arms.

The cool breeze of the air conditioner sweeps across my back as Tharn lifts me away from the wall and carries us to the king sized bed. We tumble together in a mass of tangled limbs; hands that are endlessly searching and lips that are tirelessly tasting.

I close my eyes in delight and tilt my head back as Tharn presses tender kisses down my throat. His lips leave small bruises in their wake, as if he is marking me in his own subtle way, before he will soon mark me for real. His lips graze the spot he will very soon sink his teeth into, making me shiver beneath him.

I snake my hand from his dark silky hair, trailing my fingers down his back. I claw at the fabric that's annoyingly keeping us separated, allowing my claws to elongate just enough to tear through Tharn's shirt. Tharn releases a groan when my claws scrape his back, but he doesn't retreat. Rather, his eyes glow even brighter, as if the feeling of my claws on his skin brings him pleasure. I hum at the discovery, bringing my hand down to the front of his pants and easily tearing through the denim. My claws retract as I grasp his throbbing cock, my mouth watering at the thought of his thick member ramming inside of me until I forget my own name.

"Type..." Tharn groans deeply as I pump him at an agonizingly slow pace. When my thumb brushes over his wet tip, Tharn's head snaps up and he pushes himself off of me until he's standing next to the bed. Panting, I look up at him with flushed cheeks and the button of my pants undone.

"What's the matter?" I ask breathlessly, trying to keep the hurt out of my voice.

Tharn shakes his head, taking a step back from me. A mess of emotions ripples in his glowing eyes as he runs a hand through his hair, drawing in a shaky breath.

"Did I..." I gulp worriedly, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh god, no! Type, you did nothing wrong," Tharn hurriedly reassures me. "I just... fuck, Type, are you sure?"

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Tharn continues to pace in front of my bed, only increasing my anxiety. "I mean, are you sure about this? Us? Completing the mating process? Because I spent months having you push me away, denying our mate bond. And I know I said I was fine waiting until you were ready, and I was, I am, but... having you constantly push me away kind of fucked with my self-confidence. And I love you so much, I really don't want to fuck this up. So I'm asking you. Type. Are you absolutely sure you want to be my mate?"