-24- 🌒 Feeling Of Betrayal

"But it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday. It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake."
~Dean Lewis, 'Be Alright'

~~~

*Type's POV*

I roll over on the soft mattress, purring contentedly when I find the perfect heat source in the form of my mate. To anyone else, I would adamantly deny ever purring, but with Tharn... well, shit. The asshole really broke down all of my walls and settled himself comfortably in my heart. I feel like I can completely let loose around him, without fear of being judged or pushed away. With that in mind, I don't hesitant to curl up into Tharn's side, snuggling close to him.

Tharn wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to his chest. Our legs are tangled beneath the sheets as our bare forms press together. I look up at my mate, and a loving smile spreads across my face. His eyes are still closed as he fades in and out of his slumber. I grin at how exhausted he is, pride welling up in me at the sight of all the purple love bites littering his chest and collarbone.

With Tharn still mostly asleep, I take this time to study my mate. Sure, I've gazed upon him countless times, admiring his godly good looks, but this time feels different. I memorize each portion of his face carefully in a way I never have before. His deep brown hair is curled and fluffy from me tugging on his locks last night, and a heavy night of sleep that gave him adorable bed-head. His chocolate puppy eyes are closed, his long lashes curling up ever so slightly at the ends. The strong curves of his cheekbones and jawline make me melt into the mattress at the pure perfection and beauty that pours from his entire being.

His lips — Moon Goddess, his lips — are so full and pink, the slight swelling of the flesh reminding me how sinfully talented his mouth is. The thought makes me stiffen down below, and I actually have to hold back a moan. A moan brought on from just thinking about my mate.

I scoot closer to him, eyeing the moon-shaped mark on his shoulder. Leaning in, I brush my lips over the sensitive mark. The contact makes Tharn stir in his sleep, and it causes my own mark to tingle. I think it's fascinating how touching our marks can affect us like this, and I briefly wonder if other mates experience the same thing, but that's a question for another time.

I press my lips to my mark on Tharn's shoulder. This time, Tharn's eyes flutter open and he peers down at me.

"Type."

"Hm?" I hum innocently.

"Are you really not tired after last night?" Tharn questions with a raised brow.

I shrug my shoulders. "I was. Then I slept. Now I'm not anymore. So play with me."

The sheet is thrown over us as Tharn tackles me, and I erupt in a fit of shrieks and giggles. The laughter dies down soon and is replaced with heavy moans as Tharn takes me over and over, filling me so completely that I'm sure I'll feel it for months. We switch from different positions; moving from my legs placed high on his shoulders as he moves inside of me at a painfully slow pace, to me on my stomach with my hips raised in the air as he brutally pounds into me from behind, to me bouncing eagerly and fucking myself on his thick cock as he thrusts up into me.

We go until we are completely spent, collapsing together on the bed. After some time, Tharn slips away into the bathroom. I let my eyes flutter in exhaustion, nearly getting pulled into a sex-induced coma. I groan crankily when I'm jostled around, arms scooping me up and lifting me from the warm comforts of the blankets. My nose wrinkles in displeasure, and I hear Tharn softly chuckle before placing a kiss to my forehead. My grumpiness eases when I'm gently set in the large tub, the warm water relaxing my muscles. Tharn slides in behind me, pulling me between his legs until my back is resting against his chest. I lean my head back against his shoulder, closing my eyes and releasing a contented sigh.