-12- 🌗 Liberate You

"But you're an animal, baby, it's in your nature. Just let me liberate you."
~Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines'

~~~

*Type's POV*

"So... this is your dorm," my mom says as she looks around the room. "It's kinda... small."

"Mom."

"Small isn't bad! It's... cozy! I like it!" My mom smiles at me.

I roll my eyes and lean against the wall. "I don't need a lot of space. Plus, I can't really complain since I was able to get a single room. I would rather deal with a small room than a roommate."

My mom nods in agreement. She continues her inspection of my room. Ever since I moved out, my mom has been super clingy and paranoid. She's constantly calling to make sure I'm eating enough, and that I feel safe. After asking for the hundredth time, I caved and let her come over to see where I'm living, and to prove to her that I'm okay.

"So, do I pass your inspection?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Honey, I know I may seem overbearing, but I'm your mother. It's my job to worry about you."

"I know, mom. But really, I'm okay. Nothing is going to happen—" I'm cut off with a strong gasp. I lean back against the wall, panting hard.

"Type?? Type, what is it? Are you okay?" My mom asks frantically.

Great. Just what I needed. Hitting my heat while my mom is in the room, talking about how she's worried about me.

"I'm fine," I choke out. "But you need to go."

"What? Why? Type, your face is turning really red! Do you have a fever?"

"No, I just..."

"Just what? I told your dad that it was a bad idea to let you move out. It's only been a month and you're already sick. Let's go to the hospital."

"Mom, I don't need a hosp—"

"Nonsense, you're sick, we're going to the hospital. Grab your shoes and let's—"

"Mom, I'm not sick, I'm hitting my fucking heat!" I shout.

My mom freezes, and I immediately want to slam my head against the wall. Why the fuck would I tell my mom that I'm in heat??

She's silent for about three seconds before bursting out laughing. I look at her in shock as she tries to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh," she says, despite the fact that she's still laughing at me. "I get it, I'll leave. Just do me a favor and lock your doors. You don't want to attract the other wolves in this building. I don't want anyone taking my baby boy in his vulnerable state."

My already red face burns even brighter. "Mom! Just go!" I hiss as I push her towards the door. Her laughter can be heard down the hall, and I slam my door and click the lock.

Shit, that was fucking embarrassing.

I look down at the growing bulge in my shorts, mentally cursing. The room is already really hot. The first day of our heats is always the most intense. Usually, I'm the first one to hit my heat, and then my scent triggers Tharn's heat. I know he would hit his heat on his own eventually, but we haven't gotten to test if his heat could trigger mine. We usually don't make it past an hour within me hitting my heat before Tharn is racing over to plow me.

My erection has quickly become painful; the pink swollen head of my cock is leaking for release. I palm myself over my sweats and grab my phone with my free hand. With a shaky hand, I manage to hit Tharn's speed dial. The line only rings for a second before he answers.