-28- 🌓 Sound Of Your Body

"Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip. As I kiss both sets of lip, lip, lips."
~Chris Brown, 'Wet The Bed'

~~~

*Type's POV*

"Ngh, Tharn, I— oh god!"

I try to form a complete thought, but it's difficult with Tharn's tongue shoved so deep in my hole that my brain is short-circuiting.

He has me bent over the back of the couch as he kneels behind me, spreading my ass and lapping at my entrance. Moans are spilling from my mouth as my legs shake in their valiant effort to keep me standing. His silken tongue flicks upwards and I falter, falling down onto my forearms and pressing my face into the back cushions.

Tharn continues to ravish the area that has become oversensitive, as I already came once while sucking him off, and another time within a few seconds of this leg-shaking rim job.

My slick is leaking profusely, which Tharn laps up with a satisfied hum. I blush at the lewd noises it creates; the wet sounds nearly as loud as my moans.

"Tharn, please," I whine shakily. "I can't... it's too much—" another strangled moan cuts me off when Tharn thrusts his tongue in and out of my hole. My cock pulses with the need to cum a third time.

"Looks like you're enjoying it to me," Tharn murmurs, blowing cool air on my hole and making me shiver. "Goddess, you're so fucking wet, baby. Your slick tastes so good, so sweet. Fuck, I could just lick you all night."

I whimper, my knees buckling from his heated words. The praise sends a jolt straight to my cock, which is leaking precum down the painfully hard shaft. A yelp crossed with a moan flies from my lips when Tharn reaches his veiny hand around and grasps my cock.

"You're dripping from both ends," Tharn groans between the laps of his tongue. "Do you even realize how fucking sexy you are?"

I cry out as my release hits me hard. I grasp the back of the couch, talons elongating and puncturing the cushions as I ride out my high.

"I can't wait anymore," I mewl, panting breathlessly. "I need you inside me."

Tharn hums and withdraws his tongue. I gasp when he shoves two fingers in me, stretching me wide to take his thick cock.

"No matter how many times we do this, I don't think I'll ever get used to how soft you feel, baby," Tharn muses. I swear, if I blush any harder, the blood rushing to my head is going to make me faint.

Tharn's long fingers curl, rubbing against my prostate. My legs finally give out and Tharn quickly withdraws his fingers to catch me, scooping me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him ferociously as he carries me bridal-style to the front of the couch.

He moans, moving his lips against mine until we're tumbling together in a mass of tangled limbs onto the couch. My body moves on its own, knowing exactly how to respond to all of Tharn's advances. With my back on the plush couch, I wrap my legs around his waist, hooking my ankles and locking him tightly to my body. Tharn has no complaints as he moves his lips along my cheeks, jaw, and neck. His tongue flattens on my throat and runs along my skin, tasting the sex-produced sweat.

I whimper as the tip of his cock rubs my hole teasingly. I buck my hips, desperately trying to communicate what I want— no, what I need.

"Tharn!" I gasp with a loud moan when he suddenly slams into me, his cock stretching my walls so deliciously. He glides in and out, hitting so deep that my eyes are rolling. My hands are roaming, grabbing any part of his body I can reach. His back, his hair, his ass.... I'm not sure exactly what I'm searching for, but I can't seem to stop myself from desperately touching every inch of him.