This is me

"Listen bitch, if you ever want to survive, better tell me where you are hiding your brother." Eva, the school cheerleader, who was my brother's ex-girlfriend asked, as she started kicking my stomach, after pushing me down.  

This would be the hundredth time I get hurt like this. She and her minions left after feeling satisfied by hitting me. 

I tried sitting up, which luckily I did, and leaned by the other lockers. I wiped the blood away from my lips. I could hardly open my eyes and look around. 

"Y/n, are you ok? Get up." 

"Why can't you just defend yourself?" I laughed as they both said that.  

It was none other than Kim Yugyeom and Shin Ryujin... the only friends I have from college. Well, I am in the last year of college and they made me survive past these three years. I am thankful to them. 

They helped me get up put both my arms around them and took me to the infirmary. It wasn't quite a long walk cause it was near and we finally reached. I could say that the lady was getting mad at me, cause every day I end up being in the infirmary. 

"What did you do today?" She asked as she dabbed on the wound harshly. 

"You do realize that you are hurting me," I said. If she's gonna behave rudely to me, I give it back to her. 

"Y/n, can you just zip your mouth? You don't talk where you need to." Ryujin said. 

The lady treated me and I left with them. 

"Y/n, just look at yourself. Your face is a mess!" Yugyeom said. 

Yeah, he was right. My lips were bleeding, my eye was swollen, there were a few bluish-purple bruises on my face. They helped me get home. I sighed as we reached. 

"Y/n, you could just come and stay with me," Yugyeom said. He had asked me a lot of times but I denied it, even though I knew what are the consequences I face with my parents. 

"I'll be fine," I said and walked. I stumbled to the door. They stayed till I got in. 

I mouthed 'I'll be fine' and they left. I ringed the bell, waiting for it to be opened. 

Whatever you saw in school was just a trailer. Here comes the main picture. 

The door opened and I got in, hanging my head low. I wasn't in the mood to face them. 

My father rushed to me and slapped me hard, making me fall to the ground. 

"YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY! Try to be obedient more like your brother., My father shouted. 

"You know your grades are going down. Don't you have the common sense to work more on it? You know how much your brother got and look where you are." My mother shouted along with my father. 

They kept on shouting and telling me to be like my brother. The only person I hate in my life. 

I tried to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want more trouble by opening that mouth of mine.  I got into a lot of trouble because of that before. 

Who can expect their parents to be violent to their daughter? Well, guess I can.

"Now go to your room and get started on your work." My mom said and I walked quietly to my room. 

I closed the door and locked it, so they don't barge into my room and invade my privacy. 

I kept my bag down and flopped on the bed. 

Something, suddenly caught my eye. 

A picture of Park Seonghwa, my elder brother. I took the photo and threw it down. The glass shattered and I took the image and tore it into pieces. 

The person I hate the most. If I am suffering this much, he is the cause of it. The only cause. 

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked more terrible than before. I opened the tap and splashed the cold water on my face. 

I treated the bruises on my face, hands, and stomach. I didn't have much work, so I just lay on my bed and scrolled through my phone. I dozed off, feeling tired. 

This is how my life is since my brother left. I get bullied by the girls in college, the boys try to make out with me and make fun of me, and even worse, my parents abuse me. 

My brother and I were the closest to any other sibling can. He was only a year older but we acted more like friends. We were open to each other and never hid things between us. Everything was going well. 

He was quite popular among everyone, had a girlfriend but broke up later. I was not bullied or hurt by anyone because he was overprotective about me. I was quite opposite. Didn't like popularity but loved my brother. He made sure no one bothered me. 

But everything changed when he left the house out of the blue. I don't know what the reason was, but he just left. He didn't tell me. I thought I would see him at college but he wasn't seen there. 

A week passed, there was no sign of him. Everyone asked where he was. All I could reply was 'I don't know cause I don't know. I asked the principal about him and was shocked as he said he left. He gave me a transfer certificate. I couldn't believe it. 

My parents were worried after knowing about everything. My mom believes I'm the reason for his disappearance of him, and so did the entire college.

But there were only two people who believed and trusted me, Yugyeom and Ryujin. They were my main support. If they weren't there, I would've been so messed up than I am now. 

But the others, they all blamed it on me. That's when I was bullied and hurt by the college people and my parents. 

Two months passed. There was no sign of him. They declared him as dead. I don't understand how. I became the reason for it too. The bullying and all got more day-by-day than before. It hurt a lot at first, but I became used to it. It was on daily basis. 

There were a lot of bruises and marks, everywhere, but I didn't mind covering them up with makeup or anything. First, I couldn't get that much foundation cause there was a lot then you can expect. 

Second, I just didn't want to. It would be of no use even if I cover it up. And it would remind me how much pain was caused because of my brother. I don't know if he's alive or not, but if he is, I would show this to him and tell him that all these were because of him. 

I just hope he isn't alive. I can't deal with him. 

This is me. This is how everyone around me is. I just hope I can get out of this shit and live a normal life like before.