Sneakin' out = Problem

Y/n's POV

I woke up and was greeted by a white ceiling. I looked around and realized that I was at a hospital. 

I got up in a hurry and rewound whatever happened before. 

"You're up. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. 

"Why am I here?" I asked. 

"You were brought by two guys here cause you were hurt." He said. 

"What do you remember?" He asked. 

"Um... I was hit and I passed out."  

"How do you feel now?" 

"Better..?" Was I supposed to say that so I could get out of here? 

"You can be discharged today. But before that, you'll have to eat some food." He said and I nodded. 

I headed to the cafeteria and got myself a sandwich and ate it. 

I wondered who would've got me here. I couldn't see his face. But I remember his voice. If I come across his voice, I have to thank him. 

I finished eating and left home as classes would've also ended. 

I reached home and got in. The house was shattered. Everything was broken into pieces and the house was a mess. 

My mom came out in rage. Well, she's drunk. As well as my father. They lose their minds when they get drunk and that's when they hurt me more. 

"YOU BITCH!" My father shouted and threw his bottle of beer on me. I blocked myself and it hit my arm. 

I felt a piece of glass pierce my skin. 

"Your such a disgrace to us! Seonghwa left because of you. He left because of you." My mother shouted. 

"He made me proud. But you just make me regret." My father said. 

"Just stop it! Stop this comparing." I finally let out my anger. 

"You're back answering! Seonghwa never back answered us. You are to no purpose. You are a piece of shit!" My father said and slapped me. 

I ran to my room and cried, standing in front of the mirror in my bathroom.

I slid my hand into my pocket and took out a knife. I held it near my wrist, making a dent, and closed my eyes. 

I pushed it more hard and dragged it down, cutting. Blood flowed continuously. I held a cloth against it, to stop the excess flow of blood. 

Tears flowed continuously. I treated my shoulder first and then my wrist. 

I know my shoulder needs a stitch, but I didn't know how to do it, and even if I knew I couldn't do it by myself. 

I lay on the bed. 

I have to pack a few things. Tonight's the time I'm leaving this place. I'm happy that I don't need to be here. 

I got up and packed the rest, fitting everything in two bags. I kept them aside and fell asleep. 

---time skip---

It was 11:30 pm. Just 30 minutes more and I'm outta here. I was nervous, what if I get caught? I'd be locked up here, forever. 

I made sure to cover up myself, so if I see anyone on the way, they won't see the wound. 

I waited till the clock struck midnight. And finally, it did. 

I threw my bags outside the window. I could go through the main door, but they might get up any time, so it's safer for me to sneak out from my room. 

I removed the curtains and tied them to the leg of the bed and flung it down like Rapunzel's hair. 

I slowly got down and made sure no one saw me. My hands pained a bit by all the hurt but I managed to pull it off. I took my bags, jumped over the fence, and ran from there. 

I ran wherever my legs took me, but I knew it was far away from there. 

---After 15 mins of running---

I finally reached a place. A random one. It was quiet. Like quiet. 

I started walking as I knew I was far away. I was very sure about it cause this was nowhere near my home. 

The street looked new and weird. There was not even one soul. I was a bit scared but I can do it. 

I searched for a place to stay for tonight, but there wasn't any lodge or any shop open. 

Suddenly, a guy came running towards me. I got scared. 

"Miss, please help me! Help me!" He cried. I could say he was terrified. But why?

"How can I help you?" I asked. 

"Help me! Please!" He begged. I felt myself in his shoes. I cried for help but no one came to help when Eva and her gang beat me up. 

"Ok, ok. Don't worry. I'll help you." I said and made him stand. 

There was another person. He wore a mask and a hat. I was shocked to see him. Is he a serial killer? A psycho? Does he have a gun? Is he gonna kill us? 

"Leave him alone or you also die." He said and pointed the gun at me. The guy hid behind me. 

"What?" I asked shocked. 

"Don't shoot her!" The guy defended me. 

"What do you want from him?" I asked. 

"You don't know who he is. Leave him to me and I'll leave you." He said. 

"What did you do to get killed?" I asked that guy.

"How will he tell? He's a drug dealer." The masked guy said. 

"You are a drug dealer?!" I asked looking at the guy. He nodded. 

"Whatever. I don't care. But you are not gonna kill him." I said and stood in front of him, not moving. 

The guy just looked at me and dropped his gun down. I heard a bullet sound behind me. As I turned, I saw the man dead. My eyes widened. A guy from behind shot him. 

I took my bag and tried to escape. But before I could, I was caught by someone and they covered my mouth with a kerchief and I blanked out. 

No one's POV

They carried her to their car. Tied her hands and her eyes with a cloth. 

"Jongho, make sure she doesn't try to escape," Yunho said and got to the front, while Jongho took care of Y/n. 

While they were a few minutes away from the place, Y/n woke up. 

"She's up," Jongho said. 

"Yah! You said you'll leave me alone." She shouted. 

"I did, only till the guy got killed." He said. 

"Who are you guys?" She asked. 

"You don't know us?" Jongho asked, surprised. She shook her head, saying no. 

"We are members from ATEEZ, the largest mafia group," Yunho said. 

'Mafia? Are mafia's there here? I've never heard of 'em. I hope I don't get tortured like how I was.' Y/n thought.

The car soon came to a stop and they both grabbed her and took her to a basement and tied her in a chair. 

"Yah! Let me go!" She shouted on top of her lungs as she heard them leave. 

Meanwhile, Yunho and Jongho headed to their leader, Hongjoong to tell about Y/n. 

"I'll deal with her," Hongjoong said and left to the basement.