Stuck with Wooyoung

I heard Yeosang getting up. I slightly peeped through and saw him heading to the bathroom to change. 

'Maybe he's leaving.'

He soon came back and I closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps leave the room. I heard a few whispers and they soon vanished, showing that they have all left. 

I sat up straight and leaned on the headboard. I couldn't get sleep, so thought I'd go out for a walk. I changed my outfit, cause I didn't want to go out in my pajamas. I wore a decent dress.

I wore a cap and headed out for a walk

I wore a cap and headed out for a walk. I felt relaxed as the cool breeze hit my face. I started walking, not knowing exactly where I was walking. 

It was 1:30 am and the roads were empty as usual. There wasn't even a shop nearby. How do they live here?

As I was walking, I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see a guy following me. He was wearing a full black coat, a black hat, and a black mask. I started sweating. I started pacing and he did too. 

He held my arm and turned me around. I couldn't see his face, properly. Without saying anything, he pulled me somewhere and took me to a narrow place. It was dark and scary. 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. He removed his mask and looked at me. 

"Who asked you to come out?" He whispered harshly

"I don't need to tell anyone about it. I will do whatever I want. Who are you to ask?" I said, angrily. 

"I clearly said that if you are going somewhere, you should tell me." 

"I didn't accept it," I said. 

"Do you have any sense? I'm sure hyung mentioned to you about us going on a mission. What if you were killed?" 

"Why do you worry if I get killed? You were, once, the guy who wanted to kill me. I never opposed it, why will I do this? It's better if I go out of this world than living and facing problems." 

He stayed silent. I too didn't talk. It was silent and boring. My phone rang, which made me startle. It was Yugyeom, calling. I attended the call.

"Hey, Yugyeom. What is it? Didn't get sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Y/n, are you ok?" He asked, worried. 

"I'm ok. You don't need to worry. I can manage." I assured him. Wooyoung kept looking at me when I replied. I ignored it. 

"Y/n, why didn't you come today? I was really worried." I heard another voice and Yugyeom shouting from behind, which made me realize it was Jinyoung.

"I just wanted a day for myself. No trouble or anything. Guess it didn't turn out as I wanted. Thank you for worrying about me but I am fine." I said. 

"Yeah, if you want, talk with her on your phone, not on mine!" Yugyeom shouted. I laughed at it. 

"Finally." I heard Yugyeom whisper, which meant he got his phone back. 

"Why didn't you come?" He asked.

"If you want to know that, ask Jinyoung. I'm not repeating." I said. 

"Ok, ok. I'll ask him." He said.

"Um... Yugyeom, I need to talk to you about something really important. But I can't say it over the phone." I said. 

"We can talk at college tomorrow." He said. 

"Fool! Tomorrow's the weekend. Are you going to special classes, without me? If yes, please ask them to add my name," I said. 

"No! Why would I? I'm smart enough than those people. I don't need an extra class." 

"Yeah, yeah. I am the only one who knows how smart you are." I said and giggled. 

"Yah! Y/n, you don't say it out loud." He whined. 

"Whatever. Come over to that house tomorrow, along with Ryujin. Please come. I need to get it off my mind." I said. 

"Y/n, we'll come, don't worry." We bid each other 'good morning' cause it was early morning. 

The call ended and I turned to see Wooyoung staring at me. 

"You know, you're gonna get in trouble if Hongjoong hyung knows." He said. 

"Ha... I'm not going to worry about it. I don't mind if that guy kills me, or does anything. He can't stop me from bringing my friends." I said. 

"When the heck are we getting out of this place?" I asked, pissed off. 

"Until those people leave." 

"Who?" I asked, confused. 

"Our opponent gang." 

"I'm leaving. I can't stay here." I said and walked past him, only to be pulled back by him. 

"If you go out now, you'd be in danger. First, you shouldn't be here. Second, if the others knew you were out, you'd be dead."

"I'm not going to worry about it. Let them do whatever they want." I said and leaned on the wall. 

"Don't you care about yourself?" He asked. 

"I have stopped that. And why do you worry about me?" 

"Can't I worry for you?" He asked.

"I don't want people to worry or feel pity for me. Especially when I'm hurt. If they'll worry about me, they'll keep helping me and they'd end up in trouble or they'll always cling to me. I don't want to see them getting hurt, 'cause of me." I said. 

"Even if Seonghwa hyung does?" 

"That's a different case. Don't mix them all." I said and he stayed silent.  

---after an hour of waiting---

Wooyoung's phone rang and he talked over with the other person. All I heard was 'ok'. He turned towards me.

"We can go now." He said and held my hand and dragged me out. 

I turned to the side and saw 7 men in masks, and in the same attire as Wooyoung. Who else could it be? 

They removed their masks and all had a confused but at the same time an angry look on me. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep." Yeosang said. 

"Well... I couldn't get sleep, I was bored and thought of going for a walk. Who knew that you'd be here?" I said, not trying to have eye contact with them. 

As I looked up, I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. I looked at the person and it was none other than, Seonghwa. 

"Do you know how dangerous it is, to come out at night? What if something or the other happened to you?" He asked, anger rising in him. 

"Why do you care? How many times do I tell you, there's nothing between you and me. Did you ever worry before? Why do you show all this worried and caring face, now, which you couldn't show three years back? I keep asking you and you never answer them. I'm just fed up with it." I paused. 

"I don't even want to live here, in the first place but I'm only staying, cause I'm thankful to Yeosang. I'm asking, why didn't you show all this then, but now? If you had thought about me, for once, you wouldn't have left." I left from there, Wooyoung's hand still in mine.