Hongjoong's story

---Next day---

I woke up and saw myself in bed. I remember crying my eyes out. I cried myself to sleep. 

I refreshed myself and headed down to leave for college. I got stopped by Mingi on the way down. 

"Let's have breakfast." He said. 

"Thanks but I'm good." I smiled warmly and headed out. 

I walked quietly to the campus. On my way, I heard someone call my name. I turned and was greeted by Jungkook. 

"Hey, Y/n. Was everything ok last night?" He asked. I nodded my head and we both walked together. 

"You sure nothing happened last night?" He asked, worried. 

"I'm totally fine. Don't worry about it." I said, while my mind was on something else. 

We reached our lockers and I took my books. I was hoping nothing would happen now. I closed my locker and was about to head to the next class when a hand stopped me from moving further. 

I looked up to see Yugyeom. I let go of the books I was holding and hugged him tightly. 

"I was worried about you. Is everything ok?" He asked. I nodded my head as I hugged him. 

"Y/n!" I heard a group of voices and footsteps approaching. 

"Are you ok?" Yugyeom's friends asked. 

"We heard what happened yesterday. Yugyeom told us. You are doing alright?" Mark asked. 

"I'm fine and thanks for worrying about me. Let's head to class." I said and we all walked to our classes. We parted ways as we reached our classes. 

I sat down by the last bench and was left in my world. I still couldn't get out of what Yeosang said and hurt Hongjoong's feelings, but he didn't reply anything about it. 

I removed the hoodie and quietly got up from my seat. I walked out of the classroom, holding my bag in one hand while the other held the hoodie. 

I headed over to Yugyeom's class and stood by the door. All their heads turned towards me. I walked forward and to his desk. 

"I wouldn't need this anymore," I said and left it on his desk. Before I could go, Yugyeom held my hand. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

I looked over at two faces, behind him. One stared at me while the other didn't like seeing me. 

"What hasn't happened?" I said and smirked. I left from there and walked in the corridor. 

"Look who's here." I heard a familiar voice.

"What relation do you have with Jungkook Oppa?" Eva asked. I stayed silent cause I wasn't ready to fight her. I just looked at her. 

She held my collar and pushed me to the locker, making a loud sound in the silent corridor. 

"You don't even have the right to stare at me in the eyes." She said and fisted her hand to punch me, until...

"Y/n." He called out. Except for me, the rest turned to the voice. 

"Hongjoong Oppa? What are you doing here?" Eva asked as she took her hands off me immediately. 

He walked towards me, pushing the girls away. 

"Stay away from her." He said in a scary tone and took me along with him. 

We headed to the parking lot and he got on his bike while I just stood motionless. 

"Hop on." He said.