Wooyoung's story

I woke up to the noise outside. 

"Why are they shouting, early in the morning?" I asked myself. 

"San must've broken something again," I heard someone else's voice. I lifted my head and saw Wooyoung, embracing me and sleeping peacefully. 

"Don't look at me like that. Then I can't resist myself from kissing you," He said and moved away. I got up and refreshed myself. I came out and saw him still sleeping.

'Why am I still stopping myself from confessing to him? What am I thinking too much about?' I put the thought aside and headed out. 

As Wooyoung said, San had broken something and Hongjoong was shouting at him. I spotted Mingi and walked over to him. 

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked. 

"Any problem? Is everything ok?" He asked worriedly. 

"Ne. I just want to ask you a few things," He nodded and we headed to his room. I locked the door and sat next to him, on the bed. 

"So, tell me. What is it?" He asked. 

"Um... so, what did you do with that teacher?" 

"We beat him," He blankly stated. 

"Ohh..." I said and nodded my head.

"Is everything ok? You seem disturbed by something," 

"I want to know something about... Wooyoung," I said and he looked at me. 

"Why about Wooyoung?" He asked as he smiled. 

"By the look on your face, I can say that you know what is happening," 

"Everyone can see it going on. What do you want to know about Wooyoung?" 

"About his past. I know it's wrong to ask you, instead of him directly. But... I don't want to see him hurt by asking. So, I am asking you," 

"If that's what you want to know, I am ready to tell you. But... it would be better if you don't tell him that I told you," 

"I promise, nothing will go out from here," I said and he smiled. 

---Wooyoung's past (Mingi narrates it)---

Jung Wooyoung is a very fun and caring boy. Always goofing around and playful. But there was one person who he loved the most. His younger brother, Jung Ho-jun. He was overprotective of him and never let anyone hurt him. Just like how Seonghwa was to Y/n. 

They used to spend their weekends together and chat about things going on in their life. His brother always dreamt of being an astronaut. He got everything he wanted and did everything he wanted for it. 

He fought with his parents to let his brother study for it. He was ready to even give his life for him, 'cause he was very grateful to have a brother. He never let his parents hurt him nor let anyone in the college bully him. 

Meanwhile, their parents were not happy with Wooyoung's actions. But with Wooyoung being there, they couldn't do anything. They decided to send him abroad for 6 months. Wooyoung wasn't willing to go, leaving his brother or his friends. 

After a lot of persuasion from his brother, he decided to go for it. The next day he left there, and his parents started torturing him. They burned all the books Wooyoung got him. Then they started beating him for the things he didn't listen to. They were strict towards Ho-jun. 

Whenever Wooyoung called Ho-jun, he would always say he was fine and everything was good. And the call would end soon. If he asked him to come to a video call, he'd refuse immediately because his face was bruised.