Confession pt.1

***Wooyoung's POV***

I stood on the bench and spread my arms out and walked on it. I looked at Y/n, from here. I smiled as I saw her. She's making me go crazy at times. Suddenly, a van stood in front of her and soon she vanished away. She was being kidnapped by someone!

I got down and thought about what to do. I couldn't believe what I saw. She's been taken away by someone. If I tell the others about it, they will get worried. 

I'll get this down, my way. 

"Hyung, can I have your bike key?" I asked Yeosang hyung. 

"Waeyo?" He asked. 

"I just have to go somewhere," I said. 

"San-ah! Y/n left the car keys on top of the car. Just take it before someone else takes it." I said and ran towards the motorbike and started it as fast as I could. I wore the helmet and drove in the direction the car left. 

But I stopped at a point as the road led two different ways. I debated with myself which side I should head. I was in confusion.

---No one's POV---

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a blue, dusty ceiling. She got up and looked around. She saw herself in a room which looked quite old, with some spider webs and an old rusty cupboard. 

"You are awake." She heard an unfamiliar voice and looked toward the person. 

"W-who are you?"  

"Oh my! How are you so hot? I just wanna taste you now." He said. 

"W-what?" She asked, shocked. He slowly approached her. Y/n kept backing herself away. 

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" She asked. 

"You might not know who I am but I know who you are. Aren't you a part of the mafia group ATEEZ?" He asked. Y/n looked at him confused. 

"They are my biggest rival. Knowing you are Seonghwa's sister, makes me want to play a little with you."

"He and I don't have any relation! Why would you take your revenge on me instead of him? Are you scared to fight him face-to-face?" She asked and laughed. 

He held her by her hair and wrapped his hand on her neck, tightening his grip. Y/n was trying to get away from his grip. She stamped on his leg hard which made him groan in pain. 

"There's no way to escape." He said and blocked her before she could escape. 

"Let me go!" She shouted. But he never paid attention to what she said and moved forward towards her neck and started kissing her. Y/n put in all her energy and pushed him away. 

But anger overtook the random guy who tried to assault Y/n. He hurried towards her and pinned her hands to the wall and smirked. 

"Let me go!!" She shouted her lungs out. 

"Not until I get a taste of you." He said and put his hand on her waist. Tears were silently flowing down her cheeks, thinking about the situation now. 

"Hmm! Now you are all mine." He said and lifted her shirt up. But Y/n just slapped him. This brought more anger to him. 

In anger, he just ripped off Y/n's shirt, leaving her only in her bra. He smirked seeing her exposed parts and pushed her to the wall, and held her waist, not letting her move. He buried himself in her neck and left wet kisses, as he drew circles on her waist. The more he tried to harm her, the more tears flowed. 

Suddenly the door opened with a bang, making the guy stop. He left Y/n and looked who it was, to get a clear view of the person. As the person entered in, Y/n realized who it was.