A favor

"Wait... if you were a mafia, then you knew... that S-Seonghwa was a mafia?" I asked looking at her. Ryujin couldn't look at me. With her expression, I understood she did. I looked at them shocked and sighed heavily. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I should've told you but I promised I won't tell you," She said. 

"Who the heck did you promise? I don't get why I am not told all these things while others get to know everything. How would you feel if I did the same? I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots and fools who are scared, to tell the truth about themselves. If you are hiding anything else, tell it right now," They all stayed silent. 

I headed out of the room, not wanting to talk to any of them now. I sat on the couch and rubbed my head in frustration. 

"Is everything ok?" Yeosang asked. I didn't reply. 

"Y/n, I'm asking you," Yeosang said as he shook me. 

"I am alright," I said and rested my head on his shoulder, hugging his hand. 

"The world is very cruel," I said and sighed. 

"Yeosang, Yunho is calling you," Jongho called him and they left. It was only me. Seonghwa walked down the stairs. He looked at me and approached me slowly. I looked away. He sighed and walked away. 

"Wait!" My mouth worked faster than my brain. I didn't know why I asked him to wait. He turned and looked at me with yearning eyes. 

"Uh... I..." My mind went blank. I was searching for words to tell.

"I-Is there something you want to say?" 

"Um... Yeah. The college year is coming to an end and the graduation party's coming up... L-Let's talk then. I can't stay waiting for it all my life," He nodded his head while hiding his smile. He turned and left. 

I walked towards the window and peeped to see his reaction. He was jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face. I giggled at his response and headed to eat some food. Wooyoung came down and looked at me like never before. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked while eating. 

"Ryujin just said that you weren't going to come to the graduation party. Is it true?" He asked. 

"I did... but I changed my mind," I said and headed to Yunho's room. I knocked on the door and peeped inside. There stood Yunho along with Yeosang, Mingi, Yuna, and Wooyoung joined them at a table filled with various kinds of weapons. 

"Wah! Are these yours? They look fascinating," I said as I looked at them. 

"Y/n, these aren't for you," Yunho said as he took the knife from my hand. 

"Why can't I? It's just a knife. I use it in the kitchen too. And it's not like I'm going to kill someone,"  

"Killing someone requires a lot of guts and training as well. It's not like slicing vegetables in the kitchen. Do you understand?" Mingi asked. 

"You better stay away from this. If I hear you touched any of this, you're done for," Yeosang said. I acted like I didn't hear them both. 

"Can't I join your team? It'd be fun, right?" I asked excitedly. But they didn't respond. 

"Hello? Am I visible?" I asked waving my hand in front of them.

"No killing allowed for you. Go and take a rest. You have to go to college tomorrow," Yunho said and took away the weapons. 

"I'll ask Hongjoong. You guys are a waste," I said and walked out of the room while Yunho and Yeosang kept calling me. 

I knocked on the door and walked into his room without him responding to the knock. 

"Joongiee Oppa!" I walked in. He shushed me immediately and looked into his laptop.

"Oppa," I whispered. He didn't respond. I frowned and walked toward him. I stood beside him and looked at the laptop to see what he was watching. A person stood there facing his back. 

He slowly turned around with his hands in his pocket and looked at the camera. The face looked very familiar. He smiled at the camera and punched it, making a black screen appear on the laptop. 

"Shit!" He whispered under his breath. 

"I think I've seen him before... but I don't remember where," I said catching his attention. 

"Y-you've seen him before? Where? W-when?" I tried to think about where I met him before. 

"Ah! That day... I was with Yeosang and Wooyoung at the shopping complex. Yeosang left early. When I was about to run into the passing vehicles, he stopped me and then left after Wooyoung came. He must've seen him too," 

"Ran into the passing vehicles?! What were you up to?" He asked. I realized I blabbered out. 

"It was at the beginning. T-that doesn't matter now. I know it was stupid of me to think that. Anyways, why were you stalking him?" 

"He's Jungkook's close friend. You can call him the main brain of their group. He might seem innocent but he's deadly,"

"Since you brought up that... I'm sorry for bringing Jungkook. I wasn't aware of who he was and by now, he would be aware of when to execute his plan. I'm very sorry, Oppa," I said, looking down. 

"Y/n, I knew it way before you did," 

"H-how?" I asked, confused. 

"I get every information from everyone around you. When you saved Yeosang from him, he told me about it. I kept myself prepared at the earliest as I knew he would try something like this. I've hidden everything from him as much as I could. There's no way he would've got anything from here. You don't need to worry about anything,"  

"B-but... he knows Seonghwa is my brother," 

"I've told Seonghwa to keep himself prepared. He's the strongest of all, he can fight them. *pause* You worry a lot about him," I stayed silent as he asked. He just smiled. 

"So, you've been keeping an eye on me. You knew about Eva and me," He nodded his head. 

"I came over to the campus that day because I knew it. And I know what kind of person she is. I showed up that day as a warning to her but she continued. I haven't told Seonghwa about it 'cause you have to tell him. It wouldn't be nice if a third person enters. I will make sure she doesn't trouble you,"

"Ani Oppa. I'll take care of it. You've done a lot," He smiled softly.

"Ah, Y/n... Can you do me a favor?" He asked. I looked at him eagerly. 

"I want you to..." 

"It's a bit tough but I promise, you won't get hurt. If you just do this, it'd be a great help. I'll give you a guy's contact number. Meet up with him and he'll give you clear information about what to do," I nodded and left as I got the number.