Stage two: Getting to know each other

---Next day---

I woke up and found myself alone in bed. The bathroom door opened revealing Wooyoung drying his hair. As he saw me awake, he smiled softly and sat beside me. He kissed my forehead and looked at me.

"Are you feeling better?" I nodded and got up. 

"Is Hongjoong oppa there?" I asked. He shook his head saying no.

"Why? Is there anything important?" He asked.

"Aniyo. I'll get refreshed and join you for breakfast," I said, heading to the bathroom. 

As I got down, I noticed an unfamiliar face along with Taeyong. I glanced over at Seonghwa who sat beside Yeri.

"Y/n, this is Taeil. Taeyong's step-brother. They work together," Jongho introduced. I bowed slightly at him and sat between Mingi and San.

"What is she still doing here?" I whispered to Mingi.

"She's Hyung's girlfriend. We can't ask her to go out," San replied.

"Didn't things spice up? Don't they fight?" I asked curiously. 

"You can never expect that to happen. They resolve things by talking all night," Mingi said. I nodded and stuffed my mouth with food. 

"Where's Hongjoong?" I asked as I put my plate in the sink. 

"He's outside. He'll be back soon," I nodded as San said and excused myself. I headed out and stood in front of the house. Just then, Hongjoong walked in with a bag. 

"What are you doing here? Did you eat?" He asked as he kept his things down and drank some water.

"Just came to get some air," I said. 

"Is everything okay? Seem to be thinking about something," 

"Just a few things," 

"Did you hear anything from him?" He asked in a low voice. I nodded my head and he took his seat beside me.

"He called for lunch today,"

"That's good news, right?"

"I'm kinda scared, though. What if something happens?" 

"Y/n, I promised you that I'll keep you safe. I won't let anything happen to you. Trust me. Moreover, you're meeting in a public place," I sighed and nodded.

"But how do I convince Wooyoung to let me go?" 

"If that's your problem, I can talk to him," I heard a voice from behind. As I turned over, the person walked over and stood before us both.

"Taeil, when did you come?" Hongjoong asked as they both hugged. 

"This morning. About your concern... I have a way of convincing Wooyoung to let you go,"

"If you say so. As long as you don't tell the truth," He smiled and looked at Hongjoong. 

"H-How do you know about Wooyoung and me?"

"Everyone knows about it. It's just you both haven't said it out aloud. We too act like we don't see anything," I was surprised to hear that. They both headed in leaving me alone. 

I got back in after enjoying my alone time. I seated myself beside Jongho on the couch and watched TV. 

"Y/n, we planned on going to the beach tonight. Are you coming?" 

"Why at night?" I asked confused. 

"There won't be many people then. We can have the entire beach for ourselves,"