In the sauna

---Next day---

The sun shined brightly, making its rays cover the room. 

"Yah! Why is it too sunny? Close the blinds." Y/n whined and cuddled onto a pillow. Little did she know the difference between a pillow and Wooyoung's waist. Wooyoung woke up after feeling the tight grip around him. 

He looked down and saw Y/n, cuddling onto him and sleeping like a baby. He kept smiling at it. But suddenly, nature's call, he wanted to get up. But Y/n was holding him tight. He moved slightly, not making her awake. 

"Don't grab my pillow! Let me sleep for some more time." She said. Wooyoung controlled his laugh, hearing Y/n say him as a pillow. 

"Y/n, get up." He whispered. 

"Wae? I want to sleep some more time. It's the weekend anyways." She said. 

"You sleep how much ever you want, but I need to pee." He said. 

"What should I do for it?" She asked, still sleeping. 

"You need to let me go." 

"What?" She asked, confused. 

"First, open your eyes and see what you are holding." He said and Y/n opened her eyes. She woke up immediately, letting go of Wooyoung and making him fall after knowing she was cuddling Wooyoung for the past few minutes. 

"Ah-pa!" He shouted. 

"Ah, sorry. I didn't know what I was doing... holding...? I better leave." She said and headed out of the room. Wooyoung smiled at himself and headed to the washroom to get refreshed. 

On the other hand, Y/n headed to Mingi's room to sleep. As she opened the door...

"AHH!" She heard two people shout. She looked carefully and was shocked to see Mingi, lying on top of another woman with the sheets covered over them.

"Ahhh! What the heck is this?" She shouted. 

"Learn to knock on the door before you enter!" Mingi shouted. 

"If you have so many brain cells, why didn't you lock the door and do it? Eww! God, whose face did I look at to see this disgusting thing." She said and turned. 

"Yah! Don't tell anyone." He shouted. 

"Sorry! I can't control my mouth. But I'll try my best." She said and headed out from there and walked to Yeosang's room. 

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked as he lay on the bed, watching TV. Without saying a word, she lay on the bed and cuddled onto Yeosang. 

"Let me sleep for some time." She said and lay there. Yeosang didn't mind and continued watching TV. 

"Wooyoung didn't let you sleep?" He asked. 

"How do you find it out?" She asked, sleeping. 

"It would be different, only if I don't find out. And it's not something I did not know about Wooyoung." 

"Does he not let you also sleep?" She asked. 

"Somewhat yeah. But at the same time, if you wake him up between his sleep, he'll turn into a rage monster." 

"That's unfair." She said. 

"Are you here to sleep or enquire about Wooyoung?" He asked. 

"I just wanted to know." She said and fell asleep. 

***Y/n's POV***

---After a few hours---

Yeosang woke me up as Jongho called us for breakfast. I refreshed and headed down and sat along with the others. I silently ate my breakfast, while the others were chit-chatting.