The one who helped me

We walked all the way cause it was near and talked on our way. Well, other than me, everyone else was talking. 

I was nervous and scared that he'd do something. What if something goes wrong? What if they shoot someone? 

"Y/n, you ok?" BamBam asked, taping on me. I just nodded. 

"You don't look good." He said. I sighed. 

"I'll be fine," I said and looked up. 

"We're here," I said. They all looked around but there wasn't even a house or a shop there. 

"Where? The empty road?" Yugyeom asked. 

"No. In there." I said and guided them. 

We finally reached passing through the narrow path. I hesitated to go in. I didn't want to see him again. 

Ryujin and Yugyeom pulled me in. 

"Yah! Why do you pull me!?" I shouted. They dropped me and we walked in. They wouldn't let me go out too. 

We finally got in and stood behind the couch. The others were there too. We all left at the same time but they are early. 

I looked at the others and they had a shocked expressions as they saw Seonghwa. 

"Is it him?" Yugyeom whispered. I nodded. 

Hongjoong came from his room and noticed us. 

"Hey, Y/n. You've got some people over...?" There was a bit of anger in his voice. I can say that. 

Everyone turned their heads towards me. 

"Hey, Yugyeom, how have you been?" Seonghwa asked. But he didn't respond. I was happy that he didn't. They stood on my side cause they knew how I got these bruises. 

"You still didn't answer my question," Hongjoong said. 

"Yeah. They are my friends and I don't need to ask anyone about it." I said sternly. 

"Well, you are in our house," Jongho said. 

"Don't worry. I won't be here for too long. I'll get out of here by today. You can continue your work." I said and pulled Ryujin along with me. 

But I got stopped by Seonghwa, standing in front of me. 

"Where are you leaving? Home?" He asked.

"How does it even matter to you?" Ryujin asked. I'm glad I have friends who have my back. 

"I'm her brother, I have every right to know." He said. 

"So you say you're my brother now, but you couldn't think about it 3 years back? You weren't my brother back then but now you become one, out of the blue?" I asked, looking at him. 

He didn't say anything. I walked past him and to the basement, where I had my things. 

I was ready to leave when Hongjoong came in along with Wooyoung. 

"Who asked you to bring them?" Hongjoong asked. 

"I don't need permission to get my friends anywhere I am," I said and looked at him. 

"Do you know it's dangerous to get random people here?" He said. 

I stayed quiet. He held my hand and stopped me. 

"I'm leaving you cause you are Seonghwa's sister. If it was someone else, they wouldn't be here by now." He said. I shook my hand off his grip. 

"Everyone is the same. 'Just cause I'm his sister.' Just cause I'm his freaking sister, you are leaving me. What am I? A human? No! I'm not a human, I'm Seonghwa's sister!" I shouted and glanced at both of them and left.