Treating her wounds

No one's POV

Y/n walked up to them. But she blanked out before she could talk. Luckily, Yugyeom held her before she could fall. 

Wooyoung passed by and noticed Y/n pass out and Yeosang feeling tensed. 

"Wooyoung, you're here! Bring her to our place," Yeosang said and ran to their hideout to get all the required things for her cure. While Yugyeom and Ryujin stood there not knowing what to do. 

Wooyoung carried her in bridal style and took her to their hideout. He placed her down and Yeosang was ready with the needle. 

The others had also joined. They were confused why he took a needle. 

Yeosang asked Wooyoung to remove her hoodie and Yeosang pulled her sleeve up and started stitching it up. 

"W-what happened to her?" Mingi asked. 

"I don't know. She didn't tell me. Yesterday she called me and asked me to stitch it up for her." Yeosang said and finished stitching. 

"And, don't tell anyone else about it, not even Seonghwa hyung or Hongjoong hyung or Yunho hyung. She wouldn't want that. Let her tell on her own." Yeosang said. The others nodded. 

"She hasn't eaten anything in the morning and she's weak. Two of you stay here, while we'll go get some food." Yeosang said and left, leaving Wooyoung and Mingi. 

Mingi looked at her hands and was shocked to see her wrist. 

"W-Wooyoung, look at this." He said and showed her wrist. He was shocked too. 

"Why would she hurt herself?" Wooyoung asked. 

"We can get an answer to everything only when she wakes up," Mingi said. 

They both waited for her to wake but there wasn't even a slight movement in her. 

Mingi's phone rang. Hongjoong called him. 

"Hello, hyung." 

"Mingi, we need you to come to the dorm now. Hurry up!" And the call ended. Mingi left and Wooyoung stayed there. 

He looked at her and noticed a bloodstain on her shirt, near her stomach. He was surprised to see it. He sat down next to her and lifted her shirt to see what it was. 

The next moment, he was in shock. Her stomach was bruised and it was wounded, near her hip. 

---Y/n's POV---

I felt a sharp pain in my head. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a red ceiling. It looked like an old one. 

I looked down and saw Wooyoung looking at my stomach. I got up with a jerk and covered myself. 

He was quite startled. 

"What were you even doing?" I asked. 

"Uh.. um.. don't get the wrong idea. There was a bloodstain on your shirt so I thought I'd treat it." He said. 

"I didn't ask for your help. Who are you to help me?" I asked. Soon, the others joined. 

"Y/n, you are not feeling well. Rest for some time." Yeosang said. 

"Listen, thanks for your help. But everything ends here. I don't want anything from you all, from now on. Just leave me alone. I'll get out of that house by today." I said and left from there. 

I don't want to get into more trouble because of them. 

I realized I was late to class and ran. I finally reached the class. As usual, the teacher caught me.