Hojun's B'day + Confession Pt.3

---Next day---

I woke up early and got ready. I shook Wooyoung who was sleeping like a log. 

"Yah! Get up!" I shouted. 

"Just two more minutes," He said and continued sleeping. 

"Will you get up on your own or shall I bring Hongjoong?" I asked. He immediately got up and headed to the bathroom. 

"I'll have my time too," He said and closed the door. I sat down and waited for him. 

'I am a victim, both in the case of Wooyoung and Hojun. The one I like the most left me and I had people hurt me physically and mentally. But... there is only one thing different. His loved one passed away and mine ran away.' 

I came back to reality when Wooyoung was out of the bathroom. 

"Why did you wake me up, this early?" He asked, rubbing his head. 

"Wear this dress and come. Hurry up!" I said and threw it at him. 

"Wae?" He asked. 

"Just wear it and come," I said and pushed him into the bathroom. Within seconds he came back wearing a leopard-printed shirt inside with a black blazer coat. 

"You look so wonderful," I pulled him along with me and made him sit in front of the mirror. 

"I look weird. What are you up to? What are you even doing?" 

"Shut up! Close your eyes and stay still," I said and did his hair. 

"Now open," He opened his eyes and looked at himself, shocked. 

"I-is this me?" He asked himself. 

"Come, let's go," I held his hand and pulled him along with me. 

"Where?" 

"For once in your life, please close your mouth and just come with me," We headed out and I grabbed the car keys. 

"Hey Yunho, I'm borrowing your car for a while," 

"Where are you both heading to?" Hongjoong asked. 

"Just outside," I said and Wooyoung nodded along. 

"Come home early. Don't stay out for too long," He said. I nodded and left along with him. We got in the car and I drove. I stopped by a bouquet shop and got down. 

I bought a bouquet of lilies and entered a cake shop. I asked them to give me a birthday cake under the name Jung Hojun. I waited for a while and soon got my order. I headed back and placed them in the car and got in the driver's seat.

We soon reached the cemetery where Hojun was placed. 

"Get down," I said and got down. I took the cake and gave it to him while I held the bouquet. 

"Follow me," 

"Yah! This is too much. You woke me up early in the morning, told me not to talk, stopped the car by a bouquet shop, and got a cake along with it, and now you brought me here. Is there anything special?" He asked. 

"You'll see everything, now come," He followed behind me, while I guided him. I soon came to a stop as I spotted the name Hojun. 

"Here we are!" I said. He looked at me confused. I kneeled in front of Hojun's grave. I tapped on the space next to me, telling him to sit down. He did as I motioned. I took the cake box and opened it. He looked shocked. 

"The person you loved and cherished the most," I said. 

"H-how do you know about it?" He asked, shocked.