The night with Wooyoung

Y/n didn't have an appetite. She didn't eat and just left. The others looked at her except Yeosang, who continued eating. 

"What happened to her?" San asked. 

"Who knows if someone keeps changing every minute?" Yeosang said and finished eating. The others looked at him shocked. 

"What is wrong with him?" Yunho asked the others. They all shrugged and continued eating. 

Seonghwa was worried about Y/n. He doubted that they both must've fought. He knew how much Yeosang liked being her friend and if they both are not talking now, something must've happened. 

Wooyoung finished eating and headed towards the direction Y/n went. He found her seated by the balcony and looking out. 

"Eat something or else you'll get tired." He said as he sat next to Y/n.

"I'm not starving for the first time." She said, in a low voice. They both stayed silent and looked at the view in front of them. 

Y/n lay back on the couch and tears poured silently. Wooyoung shifted his gaze to her and noticed her, crying. 

All Wooyoung could think of now was, did his brother also feel the same way as Y/n did? Suddenly Y/n spoke, which brought him back to reality. 

"Everything would be good if I just ended my life, right?" She asked. 

"No more of trouble to you guys, no more Eva and her gang, no more trouble to anyone." She said. 

"Why would you think dying would sort everything?" 

"What else do you expect me to do? I have problems everywhere I go. And I still don't get why you guys are seeing me as someone from a different planet. I thought I could get some peace here, but no! Can't even sleep peacefully." 

"What about your home?" He asked. Y/n just stayed silent. She didn't want to talk about that dreadful place. She got up but Wooyoung stopped her. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

"To sleep." 

"Where?" He asked. 

"Wherever I find a place." 

"Or how about... you stay in my room. Things aren't good with Yeosang hyung and you, and you sleeping somewhere will make others worried." 

"Worried?" She asked looking at him. 

"Just stay with me for a while and if you don't want to, I won't force you to stay." He said. 

Y/n didn't want to stay with him but she had a feeling that maybe it was for the best. So she accepted. 

Wooyoung smiled at her and took her to his room. 

Y/n looked at his room and was surprised inside. It was huge and neat and clean. Not even a single dust to be found.

There were a lot of pictures on the wall and a master bed with photos on the headboard too. 

Wooyoung pulled the bottom part of the bed and a lower bed appeared. 

"You can sleep in either one of them." He said. Y/n nodded her head and looked around. 

She leaned over a cupboard and looked at her toe. She felt something weird about the cupboard. 

She turned and looked at the cupboard. 

"What do you have in this?" She asked looking at the cupboard. 

"Ah, nothing. Don't open it though." He said. This made Y/n do it. Without wasting another second, Y/n opened the cupboard and soon clothes fell from inside. 

Y/n burst out into laughter as she saw the mess. 

"Ah, I told you not to open the cupboard," Wooyoung whined. 

"Don't worry. My room would be worse than yours. Nothing would be in the cupboard." He looked at her with a surprised/shocked expression. 

"Why would you keep them stuffed up though?" She asked. 

"You know, Seonghwa hyung, he doesn't like it when it's untidy. I just stuff everything in, before he comes to see." He said. After a few minutes, the realization hit him hard that he looked at her, trying to say something but nothing came out. 

"It's ok. I have to get used to him being around." She said and lay on the bed. 

She couldn't help but remember the time she spent with Seonghwa. Wooyoung fell asleep soon as he was really tired. But it wasn't the same with Y/n. 

She turned and tossed around but she couldn't sleep. All the negative thoughts were flooding her mind. She couldn't bear it. She got up slowly, without disturbing Wooyoung, and headed to the bathroom. 

She looked at herself, in the mirror and spotted a scissor. She tried not to do it but she couldn't resist herself. She took the scissors out and expanded them and held one of the sharp legs near her wrist. 

'Y/n, don't.' She kept repeating it in her mind. 

Wooyoung, who was sleeping tight, woke up as his phone was flooding with a notification sound.  

He sat up straight, feeling pissed by all the sound. He opened the message and typed in caps, "SHUT YOUR ASSES AND SLEEP!" 

He was about to go back to sleep when he saw the bathroom light on and Y/n was not in her bed. 

He got worried and hurried to the bathroom and saw him drenching herself in the shower. He sighed as he felt relieved. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"I tried to cut my wrist, but I stopped myself." She said in a muffled voice. 

"You're going to catch a cold. Get up." He said. But she didn't budge in. 

"I want to talk with Mingi." She said. 

"Ok, just wait for a little." He said and left. Soon, he came back with an active Mingi. 

"She's inside," Wooyoung said and he walked. But Wooyoung stopped him.

"Don't go harsh. She tried to hurt herself, a few minutes back." Mingi's eyes widened. 

He hurried inside and saw Y/n in the shower, all wet. 

"Y/n, what is it?" He asked, calmly. 

"I didn't expect Yeosang to say it. I thought he was... I thought he was..." She couldn't say further and broke down. 

While Y/n was telling her problem to Mingi, Wooyoung headed to Seonghwa's room. 

"Wooyoung, what are you doing, at this late hour?" He asked. Wooyoung sat next to him and looked at the floor. 

"Hyung... You shouldn't have left home for us." Wooyoung blurted.

"Wooyoung, you know why I wanted to come. You were the one who said it was right for me to come. Why would you say this?" Seonghwa asked confused. 

"Hyung, losing someone is the hardest pain than letting go of them. We understand it only when it has happened to someone close to us. I have faced it and I don't want you to face it, hyung." And with that, he left the room, leaving Seonghwa clueless yet worried.